Chapter Ten

You keep your eyes close and so does Perseus while hiding from Medus, who is calling out for you two.

"Did you two think you will get out of my cave alive? how naive"

You gulp after hearing the cursed man's words of mockery, feeling your heart's pace speed.

On the other hand, Persues is very calm, as he feels your back against his chest, not touching, but your body is still very close to his own body.

You could feel Persues' hot breath against your neck, which was very embarrassing to you.

Even though Apollo is your pretend husband, you are not planning to cheat on him with Persues who is very handsome and hot.

And even if you are single, you still won't get into a serious relationship with Persues...because Zeus is his father.

You let out a shriek when you felt a bug crawl on your foot, which attracted the attention of Medus.

Persues quickly pushes you behind him, with his eyes still closed and sword held in his hands.

"Never open your eyes, (Y/n)" The demi-god orders.

Perseus views Medus through his shining shield with open eyes to attack him.

But before he could do such a thing, the cursed creature grasps your waist, standing directly in front of you.

You gasp, as you feel the snakes on Medus's head near your face, ready to attack you.

"Open your eyes, and accept your fate, my dear" he hisses in your right ear with a seductive tone.

"Open your eyes or my snakes will bite you" you gulp.

"Don't listen to him, (Y/n)" Perseus shouts with worry.

However, there's a voice inside your head, telling you to do the opposite.

However, your instinct won over.

You slowly open your (e/c) eyes, only for them to meet that of Medus.

Instead of turning into stone as you expected, something else happens unexpectedly.

"What the..."

Medus's whole appearance changes back to normal, he becomes once again the handsome and pretty man he was in the past before Athena cursed him.

He stares at you with wide eyes, before touching his hair to not feel the snakes anymore.

"You have broken my curse" he utters out, all the hatred being replaced with happiness.

Persues walks towards the two of you, disbelief is written all over his face at what just occurred.

"I did?"

You don't know what is going on anymore.

"Yes, you did that" Medus confirms, before pulling you into a tight hug.

"Thank you for saving me, thank you so much"

You hug him back when you feel his tears wetting your back.

Perseus, rolls his eyes, before pulling you away from the priest in jealousy.

"Distance would be appreciated and appropriate" you snort and look at Persues with a raised eyebrow.

Such a hypocrite.

"I apologize, I just feel grateful, you don't know how it feels to be punished for doing what's right"

You give him a sad smile, realizing how much pain Medus must have gone through.

"So, what's is this power of yours?" You shrug.

"I don't know-"

You stop speaking when you feel a sharp appearance of a body behind you, while Medus and Persues look at the person behind you with alarm.

"But, I know"

This voice belongs to your dear Apollo.

A very angry Apollo if you may add.