I knew that I had been lucky to have been untouched so far but I knew my luck was going to run out this week.

"She still doesn't have a rate yet." Adam said, breaking the silence.

"Joey comes back from his trip tomorrow. He'll give her a rate, although I'm sure it will be high." He said with a grin. I tried to keep the tears at bay but I was struggling with it.

I wanted to get out of here so badly. I prayed every night that Colby would come through those doors so he could save me.

I knew it wasn't possible though.

"I want you all to be on your best behavior this week. We have some important people coming to do business. No lashing out." He said then looked at me directly.

"She won't be a problem." Adam said with a chuckle as he reached over and brushed my face with the back of his fingers.

I kept my eyes down, feeling like I was going to throw up at any moment, but kept myself together.

"Good. If we finish this task we are absolutely golden. No mistakes." Oliver said as all of the men nodded.

I wanted to know what the fuck they were talking about, but I knew to not open my mouth or even try to ask questions.

It wasn't worth the potential pain I would endure afterwards.

The rest of dinner was excruciating. They didn't clean up the dead body and they wouldn't stop talking about how important the next week was.

I didn't touch any of my food because the idea of eating right now was completely off the table.

I hardly ate anything nowadays since it felt like there was a rock in my stomach every minute of every day.

It would never go away as long as I was here.

When dinner was done, Will escorted me back to my room. "Please get me out of here, Will." I whispered as he closed the door.

"I can't, Julia." He said quietly. "Are they after Colby still? At least tell me that." I begged, turning to face him.

"I can't, Julia." He said again, regret in his voice. The way he was acting was leading me to believe that they were after Colby.

Of course they were, because there was no other reason to take me.

I just thought it would be worth it if he was at least safe.

"Goodnight, Julia." Will said as he turned to leave the room. "I trusted you." I said, my voice cracking.

Will stopped in his tracks.

"After everything I've been through, I thought I could trust you. You promised my dad you would protect me! You promised him!" I said, feeling myself going hysterical again.

"I know." He said with remorse. "Colby trusted you! You're a piece of fucking shit." I snapped as he clenched his jaw.

"Here. I know this is what you really want. I'm sorry it has to be this way." He said then handed me a little pill.

"I don't want that, Will! I want you to tell me what the fuck you are doing?" I asked as he came over and covered my mouth.

"I don't want to have to hurt you, Julia. I don't." He said quietly. "You already have." I mumbled against his hand.

I couldn't believe he would betray Colby and I like this. After everything Colby has done for him, he didn't deserve to be betrayed like this.

I didn't deserve to be collateral for his bullshit either.

It wasn't fair that I was going to have to be sold for my body because I fell in love with a crime lord.

It wasn't fair that even when I got away from it all, I was sucked back in.

None of it was fair.

"I'm sorry." Was all he said before pulling his hand away and slipping the small pill into my mouth.

My eyes watered as he turned around, his shoulders falling slightly.

I could tell he was upset with himself and that he was doing this because he was told to. In the back of my head, I felt bad for him.

He clearly was being forced to do all of this, but he didn't seem to be in any danger. If he was, he should have told Colby.

Colby would have helped him because even though he was a dick to Will sometimes, he still cared for him.

He was a tough person to be in a gang with, but at the end of the day he would do anything for any of them.

It was too late for help now though.

If Colby ever caught wind that Will had done what he did, he would kill him immediately.

If he knew I was being sold like I was nothing, and drugged by people who knew I had an addiction, he would be pissed.

None of that mattered though, because Colby thought I ran away from him. He thought that I was the reason this was all happening.

There was no way that he was going to find out about all of this.

There was no saving me at this point.