Chapter 20 | Moon n' Stars

Start from the beginning

The space got filled up with the only person's evil laugh "what the fuck? Have the Jeons lost it? A girl who is so strong, someone who is filling her role as the mafia queen better than any girl in the mafia circle could is not from the mafia circle?" he laughed. Laughed like some absurd maniac.

"Pathetic!" he announced putting on his stoic expression once again "we will find out who this little mysterious Cinderella is... Because capturing Jeon Jungkook's attention is not that easy and here we are talking about him falling in love with her" he muttered puffing out the white mint smoke rolling his eyes.

"And Jeon Jungkook... The cruel, the cunning, the clever, the dangerous Jeon Jungkook... I will also find out how strong are you because to me you never were made to be the mafia king, you never were strong enough to be the king... It never was for you!" he yelled like a crazy person and the rest all kept quiet as their body shook by his toxic voice.

"I will make sure to use your weak spot you have out in the open for me! You will regret falling in love" he added laughing out loud.

❀ ❃ ❀ ❃ ❀ ❃ ❀ ❃

"You look sexy in my shirt" Jungkook husked his heavy voice filling the big place when he entered the kitchen and saw his wife preparing the breakfast. Good thing he dismissed all the kitchen staff so only he could get to enjoy the sensual sight of his wife in his shirt which no doubt was big for her fragile small body.

"Control your mouth and eyes husband you already had enough of me yesterday... I am too sore for you right now" Y/N mumbled occupied making lunch for them but Jungkook could sense her blushing at his dirty words.

"Okay I won't dirty talk happy?" he sought wrapping his tattooed arms around her waist his chin resting on the sharp bones of her shoulder "are you shirtless?" she asked in doubt.

To which he chuckled in satisfaction bouncing his head "why yes I am" he leaned to lend her a wet smooch on her soft blushing cheeks.

"God what am I going to do with you?" she complained jerking her head.

"You could love me, keep me hidden from the cruel world inside your blooming heart baby" he replied tickling her slender waist making her laugh.

Y/N turned around as Jungkook once again locked his fingers around her midsection when she completely faced him. Her hands were automatically positioned on his chest.

"I think you have been working out quite intensely Mr. Too hot to handle" she whispered licking her lips as the tips of her fingers traced his muscles. His skin was hot and warm and in a heavenly shade of honey earning Y/N to gulp at his beautiful body details.

"Yes I have been but I will now be working out in a different manner" he shrugged simply.

"And what manner is that?" she questioned frowning at him "banging my wife on the kitchen counter quite is a workout don't you think Mrs. Jeon?" she laughed slapping his chest lightly.

"Pervert move I need to cook" she pushed him off her body as her focus was once again back on the food she was preparing for them.

"Nah Baby girl you need cock not cook" he joked spanking her ass cheek "fuck you" she groaned caressing her ass cheek "it's hurting you ass!" she exclaimed glaring at him while he further smirked at her "I gladly will... You know I saw this porn where the guy bangs his wife on the-"