𝟴 - ❝𝗗𝗔𝗠𝗡𝗘𝗗 𝗗𝗘𝗠𝗢𝗡𝗦❞

Start from the beginning

tch.

you breathe in deeply, using your surroundings to block out any exterior noise, trying to only focus on the usual demon's heartbeat.

you could sense one a few alleys over, it appeared to be hiding.

as you thought further, you could tell it was hiding away in a building.

you run behind the alleyway, away from the prying eyes of the nosey parisians.

you quickly reach the area where the demon could be sensed.

you scan your surroundings, eyes trained on the building ahead of you.

it was old and worn down, secluded from the main part of town. it had boards over the windows and the door was knocked off its hinges. it was a whopping three storeys high nonetheless.

clicking your tongue, you cautiously enter, eyes scanning all around you.

the demon could pounce out at any second and attempt to slash you, but unknown to it, you wouldn't let that happen so easy.

luckily for you, you bore the same blood as your oldest brother, a special type of marechi blood, one extremely attractive to demons.

so unsheathing your katana from the sheath on your back, you chuckle meanly, cracking your neck before pulling up your sleeve and slashing along your arm, blood spilling onto the dark oak floors, mostly corroded.

instantly, a ruckus was heard from the third storey.

you chuckle again, "come out, come out, little demon" you coo darkly.

in just a few more seconds, you could hear something creeping down the stairs, you smirk wildly.

your blood continues to pool on the ground beneath you while you stand, letting it bleed,completely unfazed by the gaping wound stretching across your arm that would realistically need stitches. but oh well. stitches are for pussies.

you watch as the demon stumbles down the stairs, it's usually narrowed olive green eyes wide and shaky, it's lips parted, long white fangs peeking out. it had long black hair, slicked back over his forehead and he wore long, draping robes.

"mar-echi..." the demon mumbles in a desperate voice, eyes trained on you, intimidated by your crazed eyes.

it's stomach growls audibly as drool spills from it's agape mouth, it growls, pouncing at you but you kick it backwards, jumping forward yourself.

"sand breathing, second form : sand storm" you leap forward, performing multiple consecutive vertical attacks, successfully slicing both of the demon's arms off before landing a singular horizontal attack to slice it's legs off.

the demon falls back immediately, eyes widening as it struggles to regrow it's limbs.

h-huh?! i can't regrow my limbs! this girl! grah!

you smirk, "can't regrow your limbs, aye? how unfortunate"

you step forward as the demon cowers in fear.

you scrunch your face up, standing over it and spitting right beside it's head.

"fucking coward" you click your tongue, but snigger shortly after.

you crouch in front of the demon, leaning over.

"though.. i think i could maybe spare you.." you mumble, loud enough for the demon to hear.

his eyes widen.

"but.. you'd need to give me some.. information" you hum, the demon looked intrigued, but didn't say anything.

ᴵᴺ ᵀᴴᴱ ˢᴴᴬᴰᴼᵂˢ | ᴹᴵᴿᴬᶜᵁᴸᴼᵁˢ  ˣ ᴷᴺʸ!ᴿᴱᴬᴰᴱᴿ (✔️)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara