First Day As Teacher

Now I'm currently on the way Going in to my first class.

When you go into your class, you will see the girls waiting for you. All of them are looking at you and smiling. One of the girls comes to you and says, "I heard a lot about you, historian. The commander telling me about you and that you are good at teaching history. I was wondering, if you could teach me about WW2 and what happened. I always wanted to know more about the Second World War." - girl said

"And may i know what's your name?"

The girl said, "The name is Enterprise of the Eagle Union. Historian, My name is Enterprise, the legendary carrier of WW2." - Enterprise said.

All the girls in the class was looking at you with high expectations. They all want you to teach them about history.

"Hmmmmm,today we started with USS Enterprise ship histrory"

Enterprise was impressed.

When you start to teach the class, all the girls are listening to you. You were teaching them about the USS Enterprise and how she was so good during the Second World War. As you were teaching, some of the girls were taking notes and some of them were just listening to you And when you finished explaining ,some girls said.

"This is a really great class, historian." - girl said.

"I hope you can continue to teach us. Because I really want to know more history of other countries as well. Can you do that historian?" - another girl asked.

"Thanks and yes i Will teach you another country history,now anyone has a question before we end this class?"

Before you end the class, the girls all asked questions. However, their questions were very interesting because the questions they all asked were related to their past or what they ship do before Azur Lane formed . One of the questions was "What country do you think is the best country in the world?" and another question was "Why did Japan attack the United States at Pearl Harbor?" - girls asked you.

Then i said

"All countries are best in their respective fields and The Japanese intended the attack as a preventive action to keep the United States Pacific Fleet from interfering with its planned military actions in Southeast Asia against overseas territories of the United Kingdom, the Netherlands, and the United States".

The girls were all listening and were impressed by your answers. They all thanked you for answering all of their questions. Enterprise asked you a special question. "Historian, before you go on your way, can I tell you a secret?" - Enterprise asked you.

The girls were silent when Enterprise asked you this question. All the girls are just waiting for your answer. They don't want to interrupt you.

"What kind of secret?"

The girls were all silent. Enterprise comes close to you and whispers the secret.

Enterprise said, "I have a crush on the commander, but... I just don't know how to express it to the commander."

Enterprise was blushing hard and she was so embarrassed by the secret that she told you.

Enterprise said, "I am sorry, historian. I am so embarrassed."

The girls started to discuss amongst themselves. One of them said, "I like the commander as well" and another girl agreed with the statement. Another girl said, "I am jealous."