"Kon'nichiwa Kagami" The boy said.

"Hello, Takeshi" Kagami wasn't interested in him just because he's a model of her mother's fashion.

"Taking inspiration I see?" He sat near her.

"It's what I like to do other than your samurai. Nothing interests me" Kagami said with no emotion.

"Come on, Kagami. Samurais fight with honor" Takeshi replied.

"It's never about honor, it's about approval and loyalty. You only seek glory for yourself" Kagami was irritated by his attempts to win her heart.

"You have no idea," Takeshi said with a smug grin.

"If you'll excuse me" Kagami was about to leave but Takeshi grabbed her roughly.

"Not so fast, Kagami! You stay here with me!" He said in an aggressive tone.

"This is why you're so persistent! Let go!" Kagami struggled.

Felix did not like what that guy is doing to her. His anger slowly made him transform into a werewolf, "GRRRRRRR!!!" He emerges from the trees on all fours.

Takeshi saw the beast and his heart thumped rapidly, "On second thought! You take her!" He pushed Kagami towards Felix but Felix shields her and he growled viciously at Takeshi.

"HRRRRRRGH!!!!" He bared his teeth.

"No please don't hurt me!" Takeshi screamed.

"ROOOOOOAAAAAAAARRRRRR!!!!!!" Felix roared at him to leave Kagami alone.

Takeshi ran off screaming in panic. Kagami backs off slowly from the werewolf.

"Thanks for getting rid of him but I don't know if you're interested in sushi like me! Stay back!" She warned him.

Felix growled softly that he's not gonna hurt her. He can't reveal who he is which would shock her more. So instead, he picked up a flower in his claws and handed it to her.

Kagami looked confused at how a werewolf can be this gentle, so she hesitantly accepts the flower, "Uh, thanks" Kagami said.

Suddenly, Felix roared in pain from the stab on his back shoulder by Takeshi, "Stay away from her you beast!" He pulls the blade back.

"Takeshi, stop it!" Kagami yelled that this beast meant no harm.

"These creatures are not supposed to exist, Kagami!" Takeshi yelled.

Felix clawed Takeshi in the chest but in his mind, it was an accident since now the man will be infected with the curse too.

"AAARGH!" Takeshi screamed and slashed at Felix's cheek.

"STOP IT!!!!" Kagami pushed Takeshi into the river and helps the beast who is down but still alive.

"You'll be alright. Your wounds will heal" Kagami comforted Felix.

He growled softly and licked her cheek, assuring her he'll be okay but the slash was badly wounded on his back shoulder. He slowly got up with Kagami's help.

In the river, Takeshi groaned and weakly looks at his wound, "Kuso ōkami otoko! Anata wa kore no tame ni kurushimudeshou!" He cursed out "Darn werewolf! You'll suffer for this!" in Japanese.

Later, Kagami brought the beast to an abandoned den to treat his wounds but noticed that he was slowly shifting.

"Huh? You're just a boy" She saw his human form.

"Uhhh.....hi?" Felix covers his chest.

"And you're half naked" Kagami blushed.

"Oh, well the shirts barely fit my wolf form," Felix said.

"And were you spying on me before you attacked?" Kagami asked, patching his wound.

"It's complicated but you seem like an innocent blossom. I wanted to make sure that you weren't harmed by yourself" Felix said.

"Oh, Well thank you. What's your name?" Kagami asked.

"Felix," Felix said.

"Nice name. You sure heard my name's Kagami back then" Kagami said.

"Yes. And who the hell was that guy? I lost my temper at the way he harassed you" Felix asked.

"That was Takeshi, my stalker," Kagami said.

"Sheesh, the way he grabbed you really pissed me off," Felix said.

"Yeah, he never stops bothering me," Kagami said.

"Man, I accidentally scratched him and he'll become a beast like I am. This is bad" He whined like a puppy.

"What?!" Kagami gasps.

"It was an accident!" Felix exclaimed.

"Looks like only you can beat him," Kagami said.

"Like two males fighting for the female," Felix said.

"Almost," Felix said.