Lynn finished her plate and took it back to the kitchen. She came back with Lana and I still in the same position but with Lana relaxing and leaning into me more. "Scoot over I wanna be apart of this." Lynn smiled, Lynn sat next to Lana and wrapped her arms around me and Lana resting her head on mine and Lanas head, "Omg, I want innnnn." Leni smiled, "Cuddle timeeee." Leni sat next to Lynn wrapping her arms around Lynn and Lana. I giggled, "YN, what are you doing?" I jumped and looked behind me to see Clyde and Lincoln, "Uhh cuddling duhh." I replied, "Whos all there?" Lincoln asked, "Leni, Lynn, Lana and me." I replied, "You have been here like three days and all my sisters like you already how?" Lincoln asked, "Im just amazing." I giggled, "Agreed." Leni, Lynn, Luna, Luan and Lana said at the same time. "What the, it took like a month for them to like Clyde." Lincoln said, "Im just that good." I smiled, "Agreed." Lynn said, I smiled at her. Lincoln and Clyde went to eat breakfast.

"YN can I talk to you for a second?" Lynn asked, I nodded and unwrapped myself from Lana and Lynn and stood up, Lynn following. I walked up the stairs into Lynns room with Lynn following. "What is it that you need to talk about?" I asked, "I think we can tell my family about us." Lynn replied, "Do you think they will accept us tho?" I questioned, "Yes, im positive they will." Lynn smiled. I nodded and hugged her. I removed from the hug and kissed Lynn passionately, she kissed me back. I ended it detaching our lips, "Lets go back downstairs, wait when are we gonna tell them?" I asked, "Uhh we can do it now." Lynn replied, I nodded. I walked out of the room nervous, "Don't be so nervous ill do the talking." Lynn said.

We walked downstairs, I was clearly nervous. "YN are you ok?" Luna asked, "Yup im just fine." I replied. Lynn stole Lynn Sr's whistle and blew it standing in front of the tv, "FAMILY MEETING." Lynn yelled. We waiting till everyone was there. "Why did you call a meeting?" Lynn Sr asked, "I have something important to tell all of you." Lynn started, I got more nervous as she kept going, "I have a girlfriend." Lynn kept going, "Wait you have a what?" Rita asked, "A girlfriend." Lynn replied, "Oh thats nice sweetie, I didn't know you liked girls. I still love you and love you how you are." Rita explained, everyone else agreed, I saw Luna, Luan, Lincoln, Clyde and Lana smirk knowing where this is going, "My girlfriend is-" Lynn said but I jumped up, "Me." I said, everyone looked between us as I walked over and wrapped my arm around her as she wrapped her arm around me. "Thats great!" Lynn Sr smiled, "Im so proud." Rita said, everyone agreed. I sighed, "Holy shit, I was so scared im not even going to lie to y'all." I smiled, everyone smiled, "Its ok, we still like you and we support you guys." Rita smiled. I smiled and sat back down on the couch with Lynn, "Was that all?" Lola asked, "Umm, yea." I said, everyone went back to do what they were doing. "Im really proud and happy you guys told everyone." Luna said sitting next to Lynn, "Yea." Luan smiled sitting next to me, "WAIT, YOU GUYS KNEW?!?" Leni asked, "Umm yes." Luan and Luna said, I smiled.

"I have to be ready for my soccer game tomorrow, its really important." Lynn said walking outside, I followed her, "Rematch?" I smirked, "YES." Lynn smiled, "Ohh your going down Loud." I chuckled, "We will see about that McBride." Lynn smirked. After 2 minutes of playing Lynn was in the lead, Lana cane outside and started watching us. Lynn was ahead 2 points. 5 minutes into the game I was ahead by 1 point, I had to keep it that way. We were going for 10 minutes when Lana told us the game was over. We looked at the score and Lynn beat me again by 2 points, "DAMN IT." I grunted, Lynn giggled, "Good game bae." I said, "Good game babe." Lynn smiled. We walked back inside to see everyone out in the living room again. It was like 7:30, Lynn and I went on the little seat that Luna and Luan were on last time. I was on the side closer to the bigger couch, I looked at the tv and they were putting on a movie, it was called "Jurassic World Fallen Kingdom" everyone sat where they usually sit but me and Lynn switched with Luna and Luan.

During the movie I could tell Lynn was about to fall asleep. I would be asleep too after a 1v1 but this movie is pretty good. I was watching the movie when I felt Lynn start to move and lay down on the couch with her head in my lap. I looked down and saw her staring up at me, I smiled and started to mess with her hair. After awhile Lynn fell asleep watching the movie. I was not that far behind, I was getting really sleepy. I rested my elbow on the arm of the couch and rested my head on my hand holding me up so I can watch the movie. Sometime during the movie I felt my head get heavier and heavier by the second. So I asked Luan since she was close to get me a pillow. I lifted Lynns head off my lap and rested it on the pillow I laid down. I laid next to her and wrapped my arms around her but I also I could watch the movie too. Which I didn't watch the movie that long because I fell asleep watching it.

The next time I woke up I had a blanket on Lynn and I but everyone was gone. I looked at the clock and it read 2:00. I shook Lynn trying to wake her up, "Lynn." I whispered, I shook her more till she woke up, "What?" She mumbled, "Its 2:00 lets get you to your room." I said. Lynn got up and started walking to her room, before I went with her I folded up the blanket and put it on the couch. I went upstairs and to Lynns room to see her passed out. I chuckled and changed my clothes to some short shorts and a regular old shirt. I crawled into bed next to Lynn, Lynn wrapped her arms around me and rested her head on my chest. I kissed her head and went back to sleep.

I woke up from the sun shining in my eyes. Clyde barged into the room waking Lynn up, "WHAT THE HELL CLYDE?!?" I said, "Whoops, but we need your help." Clyde added, "With what?" I asked, "Lincolns girlfriend is moving and he needs help." Clyde replied, "Ugh, fine." I got up and grabbed some clothes, I got baggy jeans with an old AC DC shirt. I started changing but stopped, I looked over and Clyde looked like he wanted to say something, "Clyde just say it." I said, "Ok fine, you don't go to a separate room to change?" Clyde asked, "No. But get out I have to change." I said, Clyde surrendered and walked out the door. I got changed and went to Lynn, "Ill be back, im sorry I have to miss your game, its ok because I know you will make championship again. Ill go watch that one and the rest." I smiled and pecked Lynns lips, "Its ok just after your done I will probably be home." Lynn smiled, I nodded and left. I walked downstairs to Clyde and Lincoln waiting for me, "Ok lets go." I said and walked out the door with Clyde and Lincoln.