~chapter 3~

This really is jail, isn't it. I think to myself. A living hell, right in front of my eyes. I'll be honest, the school's outer reputation is GORGEOUS, but not everything is beautiful on the inside. The school is decorated with beautiful cherry blossom trees just outside of the entrance. You can hear ocean waves peacefully crashing up onto the shore. The school bell startles me as I look down at my watch to see that the time reads 6:45. I fix up my hair so I look a little more presentable before I walk through the doors. I don't even have to blink before my whole body becomes a flame bursting with heat. Not becuase of the school's poor tempeature station, (becuase they spent all their budget on looks) even though that might have contribieted, but becuase of my anxiety. MY STINKING SOCIAL ANXIETY. I'm such a freak. I quickley grab an agenda from a little side table when I walk in. My first class...science. Physical science. I never enjoyed science. I never found it interesting, or "at the edge of your seat" awesome. It was just plain boring. I usually get good grades, even when I don't pay attention. The little agenda says: Physical science, room 206, teacher: Mr. Hollis. I make my way up the stairs and walk in the classroom full of 10-15 kids. Then, the worst possible thing in the history of things happened. They all turned, and stared. The talking stopped, but this scary experience only lasted about 2 or 3 seconds, even though it felt like 10 minuets. Mr. Hollis says, "If we could all take a seat?" there was a pause, then he spoke again, this time with enthusiasum. "Ah, it's...Deliliah, correct?" "Correct." I mumbled. He replied back, making eye contact, which i couldn't stand. "Why don't you place your backpack next to your-" He was cut off by a group of more popular looking girls laughing their heads off. "Would you girls take a seat?" Mr. Hollis said, annoyed. One of the girls turned around, and it was the girl with the Chanel purse. Great. I thought to myself.  "Yeah, yeah...I'll take a seat." she said back to him. "Alright class, let's begin!" 

After those very words, the day lasted FOR-EVER.  Next class was math with Ms. Jill, Bible class with Mrs. Williums, S.T.E.M. class with Mr. Hollis again, History with Mrs. Waekums, and lastly English Language Arts with Mr. Salvue. Finally, the last bell rang. I'm SO exausted. It's still somewhat hot today, so I wait around until the bus comes to pick me up. 

//So sorry it's been a while since I've posted, I'm going to start being more frequent.//