Blood

Louis and Harry are sitting outside in the garden, eyes closed. The sun is shining and Louis' face feels warm and fuzzy. He opens his eyes and taps the boy next to him on the shoulder. Harry's eyes open and Louis gasps for breath but he doesn't get any; he is deep underwater drowning in those beautiful green eyes. 

"You ok?" Harry asks, reaching over and snapping Louis' open mouth shut with the tip of his finger. He smirks a little bit when Louis blushes furiously. 

"Yeah, I was just thinking," Louis replies, not moving his gaze away from Harry's eyes.

"About?" Harry asks, a trace of a smile on his lips.

"You," Louis mumbles with a small smile. 

Harry looks down at his lap, trying to conceal his growing smile. 

"What about me?" he asks shyly.

Louis sighs, his eyes darting down to Harry's lips for a millisecond before returning to his eyes.

"How much I want to kiss you," he admits bashfully. A worried look replaces the smile on Harry's face. 

"I thought you said you didn't want any of that," he frowns. Louis nods slowly, running a finger up Harry's leg, his hip, over his stomach and chest, before stopping at his collar bone, his finger tucked just inside the collar.

"I know... but I want you. Can I kiss you anyways?" Louis asks hopefully. Harry nods, totally entranced, and it's all Louis needs. He pulls Harry towards him and kisses his urgently, his hands running up Harry's neck and through his hair. It takes Harry a moment to figure out what's going on but once he does, he's all over Louis too, hands tracing Louis' ribs and chest, before moving down to his waistline. 

There is a sense of urgency for both of them, maybe because it's been so long since they properly did this, or maybe because neither of them is sure when it's going to end. 

It's not enough. Even with their bodies sandwiched together, there are too many clothes and everything is in the way. Louis pulls away for a second. 

"Can we go upstairs?" he begs. "Please?"

Harry's only response is to lift Louis up and he practically runs into the building, urgently hammering the button to the elevator until it slowly descends to the ground floor. The elevator is blissfully empty and Harry pushes Louis up against the wall before the doors are even finished closing. Louis' legs wrap around his waist and Harry can feel Louis' hard-on pushing against his own. His lips find their way to Louis' neck and he bites and licks the flesh there, gently bucking his hips against Louis' until a guttural moan escapes Louis' mouth. 

When the elevator stops both of them tumble out of the doors and Harry quickly carries Louis to the door, fumbling for the key. 

Before he has the chance to open it, the door swings open. Inside, framed by the light from the hallway, stands Jack, a gun casually resting in his hand.

"Hey, Louis," Jack drawls lazily. Harry is frozen, Louis still tightly wrapped in his arms.

"Long time no see," Jack observes sarcastically, before pointing the revolver straight at Harry's heart and firing it. 

With a bang Louis is on the ground, screaming. Blood pools on Harry's chest and when Louis desperately tries to open Harry's eyes, he sees that they are lifeless. 

"HARRY," Louis is screaming. "HARRY, WAKE UP!" 

"Don't worry, babe," Jack snarls. He points the gun at Louis' face, ignoring the screaming, sobbing mess in front of him. 

"HELP ME!" Louis sobs, trying to shake Harry's unmoving body back to life. Then he hears another crack and all he can feel is blinding, agonizing pain...