YOUTH AT FULL THROTTLE!YUKA AND NAGISA'S DECISIVE BATTLE!ARROGANT INVESTIGATION

Start from the beginning

Honoka:hikari-san, yamato-san?

Akane:i talked with yoshimi-sensei, because i felt bad leaving hikari alone and i brought Yamato to help us out to doing cook for student. So thanks for taking her along with you honoka.

Honoka:no problem.

Yoshimi:all that's let is to wait for misumi-san.

Akane(surprise):really? Nagisa hasn't arrived yet?

Honoka:well, i think she's coming...

Yamato(sigh):she's maybe oversleep.

Before they spot tht nagisa was appeared as she brought her stuff too before she sliding on the ground to stop her move.

Nagisa:safe.

Yamato was raised his finger.

Yamato:it's Out. You're already late.

Akane:don't oversleep there.captain.

Nagisa:I'm sorry.

Akane:as you ruler, I'm going to work you hard like last year. Now then, hikari, yamato-kun, get on board.

Yamato, hikari:yes.

They going board on the bus.

Nagisa:pleasego easy on me. Oh? Why's hikari and yamato-san here?

Honoka:i tell you when we're on board.

Nagisa:i see. We've got to do our nest as captain and president this year.

Nagisa and honoka going board on the bus to greeting to her friends.

Nagisa:good morning.

Rina and others:good morning.

Before nagisa was notice that yuka was on the bus as she sitting down chair nearby.

Nagisa:yuka-senpai?

Yuka:good morning?misumi-san.

Honoka:odajima-senpai request to come along with the sciences club.

Nagisa:i see. With all these guest this year, it be even more fun!

Akane:nagisa.

Nagisa was flinched and turn back to akane on the seat as she was get serious.

Akane:training camp isn't playtime.

Yamato:that's right. You should get ready for tournament next month.

Before rina and others was chuckle on nagisa.

Yoshimi:this year i be the guardian for the girls retreated. Let's everyone do our best.

Yoshimi was raised her hand to doing their best as they nod their teacher.

Everyone:okay!

Before the bus driver was take off to the camp.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

At the mansion, the villains express concern with baldez, because he didn't returned yet. Viblis stared on the window as Circulas sitting chair and cross his arms.while uraganos was stand front of upstair.

Viblis:what in the world could have happened to baldez?

Cirulas:those guys couldn't have... They shouldn't have been able to overcome someone like baldez.

Uraganos(angry):i won't forgive it!i will go and find out.

Uraganos take revenge but he accident punch on upstairs to break it as circulas was shocked.