YOUTH AT FULL THROTTLE!YUKA AND NAGISA'S DECISIVE BATTLE!ARROGANT INVESTIGATION

Start from the beginning

Mepple:this aura.

Mipple:we have bad feeling about this.

Pollun(scared):I'm scared-popo.

They going open the door, but they notice that the door was is locked.

Honoka:the door was locked.

Nagisa:how we going open the door?

Until they heard foot step from the upstair as they knew that thebee and thebee.

Yamato:there's new movements in the factory.

At that moment, thebee and others team was appeared on the science room before thebee was look unfamiliar room.

Thebee:what is this?

Yamato and others was going leave the room with tip-top until thebee and others was can hear stepped on the ground.

Thebee:follow.

The shadow was going follow yamato and others as they tried to run away as soon as possible. Until the shadow shoot bullet on them as it missed it. But kagami saw that masked project file was destroyed when he accident dropped it.

Kagami doesn't have no choice to leave the place with them. While the shadow continued follow them upstairs.thebee follow them behind and cancel his transformed.

He take look at the masked project on the floor when file get burned as he going grab the file. Until someone stepped on the file to stop kageyama hand as kageyama spot that it's was Mishima was appeared.

Kageyama:mishima-san. What's that file? And what was that room?.

Mishima:none of your business.

He replied that it's none of kageyama concerns as he cannot tell him about secret.

Unknown to them, the man was on jail as man wrapped by the chain to hold off and his head was covered by his metal helmet until he was scream around the room.

____________________________________________________________________________________________

At that night, Yamato and others walk the street on tokyo tower when they may escape from zect. Yamato remain about the zect.

Yamato(though):the roots are even deeper than i though. The organization called zect, as well as the masked rider project.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

The next morning, yuka was on the limousine with his butler. The Butler look at yuka was nearby seat as she looked down today and going ask her.

Bulter:i hesitate to inquire again, however... Are you sure you wished me to take you to the middle school instead of the high school?

Yuka:yes, please do that.

Bulter:however, today is the day the high school club starts it's retreat.

Yuka:it doesn't matter. Please go to the middle school.

Butler:yes ma'am.

He nod her that she go to the middle school as yuka stared on the window.

Yuka(though):I just feel like something is missing. What could it be?

_______________________________________________________________________________

At the school, all the student went to the bas when they have activity camp as honoka and yoshimi waiting for nagisa because she was late. Until honoka notice that hikari, yamato and akane was appeared.