12•"She has to say yes!"(XavierPov-3)

Start from the beginning

My heart was ready to explode seeing the utmost innocence oozing from her. I kept my face emotionless but only I know how I stopped myself.

From taking her in my arms and making her listen to my heartbeats. From making her touch me where my heart is.

Only I know how I stopped myself.

From going to her and making her see the effect she has on me. From giving her, my soul.

I quickly looked away not wanting to make it obvious.

I can't wait for her to be mine...

.
.
.
.
.
.

Currently, I was in Papa's office. In front of the letter which we received. That clearly states that after Iris, my kitten will reach 21 years old, her dad's company which is currently under my guardianship will be transferred to Iris.

She will become the rightful owner.

After her being 21 years old I or another one won't be able to take any decisions for the company. It wasn't the worse.

The worse was Samuel. He is out of the cell and unfortunately is one of the shareholders of 'Wilson and Co.'

We can't even do anything about his share until Iris will be do something. And this will be only possible if other shareholders and investors will approve her.

And I know Samuel will try everything in his reach to make Iris look irresponsible. This will be easy for him because till now Iris isn't interested in business.

She wants to be an artist.

It's all messed up. If Iris will fail then the company will transfer to him. And I can't let this happen! The fact that we are only one of the shareholders we can only flight in her favor but If wile will not majority we can fail.

The only way to save her this time is to make her someone related to us in such a way that the knight becomes her guardian again.

Or any other potential man who will take her place.

"It's the only way!"

Dad whispered yelled at the lawyer. Who nodded. I was sitting silently till now.

"You know I can't adopt her now! The media will bash on me which I don't think matters much. But Xavier is at the peak of his career. I don't want him to face the media bashing yet!"

He said and our lawyer stood up. He looked hesitated for what he was about to say next.

"What it is Mr. Reed"

I asked to which he looked at me and then took a deep breath.

"The only way to save The company and Miss Wilson is to make her somehow related to knights. As we all know you can't adopt her now. The only way left is..."

He started and the mere thought of her being adopted shook me to my core. But what he said next made me frozen...

"Make her marry to your son."

I and Papa looked at him with shock. I wasn't prepared for this yet. Papa stood up in shock and screamed.

"What the fuck!"

Mama comes to him and held him.

"Sir the only way left is this. Marry her to your son or any other potential man who will run her company for her till she will take up."