Fiftysix

╰──╮

It's been two weeks, their graduation getting much closer.

Namjoon has been distracting himself since he's unable to see Jimin. Yoongi woke up by the sound of pots and pans being moved a bunch. He moves around in his bed to ignore but Seokjin had his arms wrapped around his waist which made it almost impossible to move. Yoongi kept hearing the ruckus.

Yoongi groans and pushes Seokjin's arms off, sitting himself up and pushing the blanket it off too. Seokjin moves around and looks to see Yoongi leaving the bedroom, pulling the door open. Seokjin rubs his eyes and gets off the bed too, kicking the blankets off and following with no hesitation.

Yoongi slicks his hair back and stops, sighing. "Joon, dude... The fuck are you doing?"

Namjoon stops and quickly turns to him. "Good morning Hyung!" He spots Seokjin too. "Oh and good morning Jin Hyung!"

Seokjin blinks, knitting his brows. "What's going on...?"

"I-I wanted to cook something for breakfast."

Namjoon looked like a complete mess. It looked like he hasn't showered in days, the clothes he left here that he's wearing right now didn't looked washed, his school uniform has been chilling on the chair since he's been here. Yoongi knew what he's going through. And so does Seokjin.

Yoongi closes his eyes. "It's six in the morning... We don't wake up until nine."

"Well since you guys are awake, I-I can still make breakfast!" Namjoon smiles, turning on the oven and getting a pan.

Yoongi looks at him and starting to notice, his brows starting to curl up. Seokjin looks at him and noticed his change of expression. "Namjoon." Yoongi softly spoke. He walks over to him in the kitchen. "You don't have to cook for us. Stop."

"N-No no no no, I'm okay cooking for you guys. It's no problem." Namjoon says, opening the egg carton and taking out one.

Yoongi grabs the egg from his grip and puts it back in the carton to stop him from cooking something. He reaches over to turn off the oven and closes the carton. Yoongi decided to put the carton back in the fridge and put the pan back where it was.

"Hyung, I can cook something. I swear I can!" Namjoon whines.

"No. I don't need to you cook fucking anything." Yoongi looks at Seokjin. "Jin, you can go back to bed." He says before looking back to him.

Seokjin nods and turns around to the bedroom, closing the door behind him.

"Hyung, I'm able to cook." Namjoon's brows knit.

"I know you can."

"Then why won't you let me?"

"How about this;" Yoongi puts his hand on the counter. "you go on and take a shower, get dressed with your going to be washed uniform, and go right to school. Okay?"

"Hyung." Namjoon's brows curl up. "I-I'm already doing my work here..."

"Then if you're going to stay here for now on, get your clothes and everything else from where you were." Yoongi tried his best to not mention Jimin.

Namjoon widen his eyes, knowing. "N-No no I-I-I can't! I can't go back there!"

"You can."

"N-No." Namjoon shakes his head a lot. "I-I can't go in his room. I can't."

"Why not?" Yoongi blinks, curling his brows. Then he realizes. "Oh..."

"I can't Hyung..."

Yoongi just mentally shakes his head from the thought. "I'll come with you. I'll help gather clothes and your stuff so we can put them in my car. Or even Jin's. I'll make him help you."

"Wh...Why is he still even here?" Namjoon had to whisper. "Doesn't he have a carrier?"

"He's a dumbass and quit his carrier for me. It doesn't matter right now. What matters right now is you." Namjoon just lowers his head, closing his eyes as a reply. Yoongi sighs and lifts his hands up to Namjoon's arms, rubbing them to try and comfort him. "Get dressed." Yoongi softly says. "Please."

▁▁▁▁▁

They were transferring Jimin to the mental institution after two weeks of being in a normal hospital. Jimin was sleeping the whole time they transferred him. Jimin's parents stood by his side the whole time, telling Sooyoung to get what they normally get for him back in a mental hospital.

But since he's...blind now, they're not getting everything he usually wants when he's there. Due to the pencils and scissors, if he needs it to be creative in his room, the nurses will have to do it for him. When he woke up, he bursted out crying and saying he can't see. It just broke the family's heart.

Jimin was currently laying on the mental hospital bed, his old room. He's caressing one of his scars, seeing pitch black. It's ten in the morning. The sun is bright and everything. But Jimin sees nothing. He has a bandage wrapped around his eyes, still healing from what he did.

The doctors explained the situation to Jimin, even his parents explained it. The only person he thought is Namjoon. He wonders how he's doing when he found out. He doesn't know that Namjoon knows about what he did. Just thinking of Namjoon makes him burst into tears. He's not able to see him anymore. He isn't able to hold him and apologize for what he did. He broke a major promise. He ruined everything...

The thought just killed him.

Namjoon felt like a piece of him just disappeared. He gets that he has Jeongguk and Hoseok but...Jimin competes him like he's special for once. Jimin's diagnosis never bothered their relationship. They always shrug it off which was a big mistake. They should've focused on it and it wouldn't have ended up like this.

While Namjoon was at Jimin's bedroom, he stares at the mirror that he wrote on long ago. He just wanted to cry but Yoongi kept him distracted. Namjoon kept himself calm and cleans up Jimin's desk for him like he does usually. Yoongi shrugs it off, knowing Namjoon had to do something.

Namjoon just wanted to know how Jimin's doing. He just wants to see him once more.

╭──╯