"That you owe me your life fifteen times over?" Casey asked sarcastically and Tye growled. "Yeah, I'm thinking it too."

"Let's go fight the Ghost Riders for the fifteen-thousandth time." Tye's growl was clear and Casey nodded, as she got the keys to the motorcycle and she took off driving.

Beatrice was slashing and kicking at Ghost Riders, spinning around quickly in a blur of constant motion, but they were all tiring and the Wild Hunt of the Ghost Riders... They don't tire.

Beatrice was picked up and flung hard onto the train tracks and she roared in pain, as everyone could hear the snap and the crunching of bone.

"Get up!" She heard somebody, Theo now yelling at her as she was dragged off of the tracks, and Beatrice jumped up and she could already feel her wounds just trying to heal.

Beatrice's eyes glowed and she raced back into the fight, throwing a Ghost Rider off of the pile that were beating down on Theo. Beatrice let out a howl of fury and rage, as she clawed at the Riders and her eyes shone.

A pair of red eyes was lunging through the woods and gunshots rang out, as Beatrice continued to fight and Theo was back on his feet.

Peter was being slowly but surely overwhelmed, Malia had been injured multiple times and now Scott, he was still fighting with Douglas.

Tye let out a familiar call, the call of an Alpha and they felt the strength of the pack surging. Peter's eyes glowed icy blue, Beatrice's shone brighter and Theo's glowed.

Tye lunged fiercely and then, he was going directly right jnto the fight, and the others fell in behind him and they fought in a tight group.

Scott managed to divert the Ghost Riders' train with some well-deserved help from Malia and the exhausted group all looked at each other.

"Thanks for the help, Tye, but how the hell did you know?" Scott asked and Tye scoffed.

"Hales, we can always find each other again. Besides, Beatrice has more than enough control to find anyone in Beacon Hills." Tye said and Beatrice was shaking her head.

"That-That is all thanks to you and Casey." Beatrice murmured and she winced, as she was trying to heal and she was working on it.

"Call your army back. Or don't they listen to you?" Theo mocked as they watched Douglas, being unable to get the Ghost Riders to come back to fight them.

"Riders don't bow. They have no leader." Peter said and Douglas had been turned into a Ghost Rider and at the sight, Beatrice let out a strangled sound that might have been a relieved laugh.

"Is anyone else exhausted?" Beatrice asked and they all looked at her. "That is what I was expecting. Casey, where the fuck is the SUV?" She asked.

Casey drove the SUV in silence with Tye in the passenger seat and Beatrice was in the backseat with Theo, while Kaneko rode alongside on Tye's motorcycle.

Beatrice didn't bother to even walk into the building, she just took a few steps back and ran straight at the wall. Beatrice started to climb and Casey looked up at her, as she was shaking her head. "Was that how you got up there the other night?" Casey asked and Theo looked at her with a stunned expression on his face.

"How the hell did you know about that?" Theo asked as Casey raised her eyebrows quickly at the words. "Maybe, yeah." Theo said and Casey smirked.

"I might not be able to hear all heartbeats like the rest of you can, but I can still tell when someone cares about someone else. I'm not stupid and neither is she. Now, everyone get some sleep. Theo, your truck is parked on the other side of the building." Casey explained and Theo nodded at the words as Casey walked inside.

-------

Beatrice looked over her shoulder at the window. "I have my mirror there for a reason." She said and Theo shrugged.

"So that you can see, when people show up?" He asked and she looked over at him.

"Good guess." Beatrice said and she was shaking her head, tossing the ball of her jacket into the laundry bin. "If you want a little less of a chance to get your head bitten off, the guest rooms are to your left." She said and nodded at the door.

"Are you healing?" Beatrice looked over at him, before she realized that what she was smelling was actually true, legitimate concern.

"Yeah. I broke a few ribs and I'm healing from the nine herbs still, but, I will be fine in a few hours." Beatrice said a bit awkwardly. "I should be asking you those questions, considering that I have a faster healing rate." She pointed out and he nodded. "Now get out." Beatrice said, pointing at the door.

Theo opened the door to her room and he then came face to face with a growling wolf and Beatrice sighed at the sight. "Tye, just let him out of the damn room." Beatrice bluntly spoke up and her cousin was growling.

Her eyes glowed brightly and Tye growled a little, before he moved to the side and Theo walked past him to go to one of the other guest bedrooms in the building. Beatrice turned to glare at the wolf, only to slam her eyes shut when she saw that Tye was standing back up.

"God, a little warning would have been nice." Beatrice muttered and Tye shrugged, as Beatrice tossed a jacket and a pair of shorts in his general direction.

"I'm decent." Tye said as Beatrice opened her eyes and glared at him as she was shaking her head.

"You're not funny, Tye. I'm not a kid anymore, big cousin, I can take care of myself." Beatrice said and Tye rolled his eyes.

"Yeah? That is why, you needed help at the hospital? So, you didn't need our help?" Tye asked sharply as Beatrice winced.

"Anyone would have needed help in that situation, even you." She said and she shut the door in his face.