what the fuck just happened.

Hey... There's like a fuck ton of gore)

I stare at the boat, surprised. 

"What... What's our plan?" I ask.

"Clem... I know you'll probably disagree with this, but you should try and get in there. There is a low chance anyone will recognize you. Find Minerva and Sophie." Violet says. Louis gives her a confused look.

I sigh...

"Well, I guess that's our best chance." I say.

" Are you sure you're fine with this? " Louis says apprehensively.

" Yeah, I'll be fine. " I say confidently. 

" Head back. If I'm not back soon then assume I'm dead." I say, walking towards the boat. I approach a dock.

"Stop!" Someone shouts.

A tall, tan man holding a gun approaches me. 

"Get on the ground, hands in the air!" He demands. Fuck....

I comply and get on my knees, holding my hands in the air. The man eyes me for a moment before slamming his gun into my head...

Ow.

I wake up in a cell... I hear someone yelling. 

Louis. I sit up and look at him, confused. 

"Lou?" I ask, my voice raspy.

He turns to me and approaches quickly.

"You're alright! Thank God..." He says.

" I saw this guy knock you out and I just darted at him and I got knocked out too." Louis says.

...

I look around... There is a teen sitting in the corner opposite to us, facing the door.

"Who's he?" I ask.

"James... He says he was caught a while ago and no ones brought food in a few days." Louis says.

" Oh... " I reply. I check my pockets for any weapons....nope. I stand up and approach the door, focused and alert.

I kick at it. 

"Hey! Cut it out!" A young voice shouts. A young boy. I can't see him.

"Let me the fuck out!" I exclaim. I grab the bars and shake the door angrily.

The boy steps into sight....

What the fuck.

AJ?

...

He looks through the bars... Then his eyes widen, as if realizing something.

The door slowly opens and he runs in.

"Clem!" He shouts. I fall to my knees hugging him tightly.

"AJ?" I say. My voice shakes.

...

"Are you okay?" I ask, pulling back and examining him. I immediately go into mom mode.

"Yeah- I'm okay. C'mon! We need to go!" He says.

" Why are you here?! " I ask.

"They took over the ranch! Let's go!" He persists. I nod and stand up. Louis follows behind us as we make our way through the boat. James does too...