Chapter 6

I slowly turned around and saw Osman in front of me and I immediately lowered my head so that he wouldn't see my face full of tears.

"It's none of your business" I said in a confident voice to not show him my weaknesses...

He was silent for a while and then he turned to me and looked into my eyes.

"You know, it still amazes me how you talk to me so disrespectfully even though you know who I am and what I can do" he said with an amazed smile

And in fact I don't know what came over me either, the fact that I Isabella is speaking so disrespectfully towards the great sultan still amazes me.

I honestly don't know where I get this confidence in me but it's as if I know that even if I do it he won't hurt me.

"And what's more, I've heard of your disasters and how you broke two precious plates, burned my lunch and even slipped while you were cleaning" he said with an amazed face and moreover after listing my misfortunes he felt even more amazed..

"I didn't do it on purpose, I've never worked in an ancient kitchen and you want me to learn in 4 days" I said pouting...

He didn't say anything anymore and neither did I and so I started looking at the stars up in the sky while with the side of my eye I noticed Osman's gaze on me.

Honestly I didn't know what to do or say, before I felt sad depressed but now I feel more better, after talking to Osman it's likeI felt more relaxed.

"Then if there's nothing else you have to say good night Hatun" Osman said with one last look at me

And so I watched him go and slowly disappear within the walls of his palace, even from behind he looks majestic and even pumped up.

Shocked by my own dirty thoughts that were forming in my head I lightly slap my left cheek to make the fuck up and then I turned in the other direction from here he went to head to my room.

The morning arrived and strangely i felt comfortable even though the hard bed and blankets i felt cozy it was too good to be true it was like today was my first day here i had a proper sleep and i felt as refreshed, i could even run a marathon.

"WAKE UP AAAAH" and the peace I felt before was interrupted by my dear Cennet Kalfa who looked at me with a look that I could not decipher.

"Im awake don't worry, now I'm getting ready for work" I said getting out of bed to put on my uniform when Cennet stopped me.

"You don't need to wear a uniform, Şhezade Osman has moved you to the Harem and therefore you will never work in the kitchen again" said Cennet raising her eyebrows..

"What....when did it happen and why?" I said dumbfounded why should I go to the Harem

"Because yes, we don't discuss the prince's decisions," said Cennet, shrugging her shoulders and began to pull me towards the floor above where the rooms were much more beautiful.

I turned to her "But still no, I'd like to talk to the prince" I said with a sharp look at her

"EHHH how dare you talk to me like that, one if the prince decides something that's not discussed, second he's not here he went to Istanbul to meet with his Majesty" he said explaining to me how the facts were and I decided not to mess with it.

Yeah i was in a difficult situation if i make more mess I'll fuck up  everything.

We head towards what looks like a community shower and there I immediately realized that these were the famous Haman turkish baths

I had read about in books on this era and to think that now I am experiencing all this personally still seems like a dream.

After taking a hot shower like i used to do in my previous life i felt more relaxed and the wound i had in my head was already healed, i take with me to some kind of room full of dresses and i was amazed by all that beauty.

I've always dreamed of wearing one of these dresses I saw on the internet and I was already in love with it.

"Pick one" said Cennet and I gasped and didn't even know what to decide everything was so beautiful and regal.

...

OSMAN MARRY ME....I love him so much 😂😍 so here the second chapter of this Saturday maybe tomorrow I will post something if  I Have time.

During the week I work so I will try my best 😘😘