Chapter 1

"The Ottoman Empire existed for 623 years from 1299 to 1922 reaching its peak and controlling much of southeastern Europe, western Asia and North Africa," said the history professor

Today we started the chapter that talks about the Ottoman Empire and its conquests, for me this was a very interesting topic even if i didn't study much for other subjects when it came to history no one could surpass me i was an expert and i liked it

Even if the teacher is explaining these things I have already studied and researched them by myself in my free time by reading a lot of books and historical artifacts about the Ottomans.

It was so fascinating to hear about all their conquests. Their kingdom was prosperous and always brought home the victories, great lakes and mountains fertile lands and villages miles and miles.
Their domain will expand more and more not to mention of their gold they lived on gold, slept on gold and ate on gold.

Even the finest clothes were embroidered in gold only for sultans and sultanas who has absolute power.

Every time I think about it it occurs to me to ask myself if it was possible and if I was able to go back to their era and live like them.
And most important save sultan Osman, haha ​​if people knew i had a crush on a sultan who was alive in 1350 everyone would make fun of me.

There was something strange about this sultan that attracted me more than anything in the world, maybe because he was one of the most favorite sultans and known in the world for his historical exploits and conquests or maybe because he died in vain.

I honestly don't understand how such an intelligent person was killed by one of his concubines one of his favorites
whose name was not even mentioned in history, he was majestic but he never had a strong and loyal woman by his side all  his women's  were only concubines whose name is unknown tk the world.

He was poisoned to death and no one came to save him he had 4 daughters and only one son who ascended the throne and ruined everything his father built, his son Sultan Orhan was the catastrophe of the Ottoman empire it was his first fall with they lost immense lands and slowly everything was destroyed.
Sultan Orhan died humiliated in a battle as he tried to run for his life while his soldiers fought.

What a coward....

"Isabella, instead begin distracted, I'd give you the advice to listen because everything I'm explaining will be in the final test so you need to study well" said the teacher, waking me up from my own imagination.

When school was over i decided to go home too tired to do anything else.
My friends insted they went to eat pizza and there I was just thinking about the moment i went to bed to sleep.

On the way home i heard cross off help not much far away  i turned the corner and saw an old lady trying to protect her purse that a man was about to steal from her.

I started running towards him, grabbing a large stone found on the ground and throwing it at him, then I pushed him in the ground and kicked him in the stomach.

"Oh God ma'am it's all right you're fine" I tried to help the elderly woman standing up not noticing that the man stood up taking the stone which I threw at him and then gave me a punch in  my head and  I fell to the ground immersed in my blood which was coming out from the wound, more people surrounded us and the man turned around and ran away as fast as he could while people didn't know what to do and so between shouts and screams.

And the sad eyes of the poor old woman who didn't know what to do seeing the young girl on the ground who was dying immersed in her blood and so before the ambulance arrived  I was already praying to god to send me to heaven forgiving all my sins i prayed knowing it would be my last moment on earth and with one last great breath that refreshed my soul slowly my eyes closed and just like a winter breeze died.

With people watching the scene in front of them, some took photos, some videos and some had sad looks that such a young girl had died.....

And my last thought was my family to whom I said goodbye......

....

This is my first chapter I hope you will like it, I suggest you to read my story with a song It will help you get in the story.
Please vote me and please support my story by reading it. 😘😘

By Nuha