Introduction

Well then let's start my book, i don't have much to say but i like to make introductions, this book was an idea after i saw Magnificent Century Kösem the story won't follow at all the movie in fact it will be all opposite, maybe you'll see some of the characters from the series here and there but no more.

This story is not historically accurate, I will put some information taken from google and some research but I can say they are not historically correct.

This book its not on real life events isn't, obviously but it was better to specify just in case, it's from my imagination, plus I hope you like it, I'm putting my all into it.

I won't put the photos of the characters because it ruins the book for me so here you can use your image as you like. Be free to imagine them as you like even if there are my descriptions.

I don't know how much I can post since I work but once a week for now then if I'm ahead with the chapters I'll post more than one a week.

Since they are the first chapters I intend to post 3 chapters to give you guys an idea of ​​my book.

English is not my mother tongue so there will be a lot of grammatical errors or sentences that don't make sense plus the scenes +18 i don't know if there will be i don't want to promise anything if i'm comfortable i will write them if not I will not write them.

And nothing here ends my introduction if you have any constructive criticisms I will be happy to accept them.

Nuha....