59 Death is not the end

Start from the beginning

Anastasia understood that he wanted to leave that's why she agreed. "It's okay you can leave. I can take care of myself."

"Are you sure?" He asked while being worried. If the first vision turned true then Anastasia might get stabbed. How can he leave her when he knows she will be in danger? 

"You don't need worry about me. I have plenty of things to keep myself safe" She said while showing off her new shinny bracelet. She made this in the morning to protect herself.

"Shadow self!? What are you going to do with it?" Ezen said while being confused.

"I'll tell you about this later. But first, leave!" She urged him to go.

"Fine! But I'll try to come as soon as possible."

"Then bye bye" She smiled waving at him to tell him to leave.

Ezen found it weird about why she was urging him to go so many times? Does she not like his presence? Without saying anything to her, he just left disappointedly.

After Ezen disappeared from her sight, Anastasia sighed with relief. She clenched her chest and whispered. "Oh god... Why this always happens with me when he is around? Why can't I control my powers?" Her eyes slowly started to change into purple colour. This thing always happens whenever she touches him. "Calm down.. calm down." She tried to take deep breath. "I hope this soul bounding ends tomorrow after the wedding. After that, this eye change and other thing would also stop." She was doubtful. "It will stop right?"

***

While, at the church. Morana took everyone inside the secret room. She layed Catherine on the ground and started to chant something.

After some time, the old woman started to cough blood out from her mouth. Her son took out the handkerchief and wipes the blood. He looked at Morana pleadingly. "Mother goddess what is happening?" He begin to cry.

Morana became serious. "I think it's her time. She has to die."

"What!?" Equinox became shocked. "But- how can a immortal die? I thought it was not possible."

Morana looked at Equinox and answered calmly. "Not every immortal gets rights to choose when they die. Some people accept being immortal on their own, while the others gets cursed."

"So.. this old lady got a curse of being immortal?" Equinox asked.

"Yeah" Morana nodded and started to calm Catherine down. "Don't worry Catherine. You'll be in peace very soon."

After hearing that, Catherine's son started weeping loudly. "No! Mom please no." He hugged his mom tightly.

If someone else heard about their death then they would cry, but Catherine didn't shed a single tear. She was actually very happy when she heard it.

Catherine looked at Morana and said something while stuttering. "D-does that mean... I'll be free from curse? M-my punishment will be over?"

Morana caressed Catherine's head gently. "Yes... It is already over. You will be free."

"Really? I can go...." While speaking, Catherine's breath started to decrease. She was finding it hard to breath.

After struggling for while, her soul left her body. Her eyes was wide open, while her body turned cold.

Even after dying, Catherine's face was smiling. It finally got what it wished.

Morana sighed and wiped her tear while closing Catherine's eyes with her hand. "This is the tough part of my job." She closed her eyes and suddenly Morana's eyes turned white. She could feel Catherine's soul moving past her and going to the afterlife.