Chapter 13

Narrators pov

Everyone seemed to be enjoying the new island. Well they were until after a ride and Monokuma handed them a file talking about the first killing game. They had tried talking to (Y/n) and Monokuma but they all just said it was in their memories that were taken away.

They decided they needed to go to the funhouse to answer some questions. (Y/n) was the only person who couldn't go. She waved off the students knowing full well what was going to happen. She saw the white smoke. Somewhere in her she felt happy. And that's what she chose to be. That's what she had to be.

She knew how to get back into the funhouse though it was still very complicated. When she did and the class noticed they all shouted at her but quickly stopped due to their hunger. She just watched them as they looked around. "Hey (Y/n)?" It was Hajime. "Oh what is it?" She asked. "Can I hang out with you for a bit?" Hajime knew it was pointless but he didn't really want to talk to anyone else.

"Sure!" He was shocked at this response. "I mean you're not going to get any answers on how to leave this place but I guess I'll entertain you for a little." (Y/n) smiled. "Well I guess I should ask why you are like this." "Oh you mean in despair?" (Y/n) looked at him. "Kind of. I mean what made you the way you are today?"

(Y/n) chuckled. "Odd question but I guess there's not much to say. I never knew my parents. I only had siblings but even then I had to leave them." "Leave them?" Hajime asked. "Well yeah I mean when people have kids they don't love and need money it's so simple to get rid of one." "Money? Did you happen to get sold to someone." (Y/n) giggled at him. "I ain't telling the rest." Hajime awkwardly left after that. But for some reason he came back.

It could be from him trying to distract himself from hunger but he wanted to hear the rest. "Fine then if your so interested. Yeah my parents sold me to some creep. Did some weird stuff to me. I mean seriously who wants a 6 year old maid? Especially to do all your dirty work for you. But then the government took me from him." "Why would the government?" "I think they tried to save him or maybe me." Hajime still looked her confused and she noticed. "Oh my I forget you're so slow Hajime. Maybe if someone else is feeling nice they'll tell you about me. But then again only one person knows and maybe two after the game." (Y/n) smirked at him. "There I told you the rest of it and now go." Hajime just silently left.

(Y/n) left back to her cottage watching everything happen. Then she saw the murder of Nekomaru and finally after being alone for some time and getting a little bit more back in despair. She was able to go to the trial room. Of course when it started Nagito treated Hajime very different. Most likely since he found out Hajime had no talent.

It was kind of funny to see how things turned out and well Gundham was the blackened. "Well let's give it everything we got! It's punishment time!" (Y/n) applauded. It was actually very sad since his own animals had to watch him go.

"Hey Monokuma can you even call that a murder? It was just a robot basically. Not much was lost." (Y/n) shrugged. "You have no right to say that!" Akane shouted at (Y/n). "No right?"

"He was our friend. My coach. Even though he was all metal he was still all those things! I'm sorry you only have Monokuma on your side! But that doesn't give you the right to say that about him!" Akane bit her lip. "Oh I see. You think I haven't experienced a lost?" (Y/n) stared at her. "Well yeah. Why the fuck else would you be laughing when one of us gets killed?!" Fuyuhiko shouted.

(Y/n) slightly chuckled. "I've experienced more loss then you will ever know. Atleast the pain is still there. I lost my whole family right in front of me. And to think I was the cause of one their deaths." (Y/n) eyes you could definitely see some form of despair in them. Monokuma made everyone leave to their cottages which they were all somewhat thankful for.