Chapter 14

Narrators pov

Days after (Y/n) death Monokuma decided that he wanted some more fun. He called all the remaining students to Jabberwock park. "Well since it's only just us I decided to play nice." He handed out a file to everyone. Each file had their name on it. "This is a file containing one thing from your stolen memories." Hajime glared at the bear. "Is this our motive?"

Monokuma laughed. "I don't know that's all up to you guys." With that the bear disappeared. Everyone froze scared of opening the file. Nagito stared at it. He felt so numb he wasn't sure if this will spark anything in him. Akane was the first to open, then Kazuichi, then Chiaki, and then the others. Nagito was the last one. And when he opened it his eyes widened.

It was a picture of a girl with blue eyes and long white hair with the description.

'Natsuki Komaeda

Age:1

Parents: (Y/n) and Nagito.'

That's all what it took for Nagito to drop to the floor. Did he really have a child with (Y/n)?! Hajime tried to help him but Nagito smacked his hand away. "Get away from me!" Nagito pulled himself together grabbed the file and went to the cottages. He didn't go to his. He went to (Y/n). She did trust him with her key.

Her cottage was bigger then the other ones. Nagito just wanted to see if it was true or if Monokuma was pulling some joke. He looked all over her cottage trying his best not to ruin it. When he couldn't find anything he was a bit mad and sad. Then a drawing on (Y/n) nightstand made him freeze.

It was crayon drawing of two girls. One had Natsuki on their shirt the other had Mama. Behind them was a big house with trees and the sun around them. He held the paper slightly shaking then found a smaller letter behind it.

'Mama is sorry for leaving you.'

He dropped the drawing and started breathing heavily. So it was true? He does have a child out there?! So many questioned circled his mind but none could be answered. He clenched his fist. This game took away his life. And he had a plan to get back at them.

The next day they found his body. It was a very long discussion but somehow they were able to figure it out. "Nagito set up his death to seem like it was a suicide but he ended up tricking us into one of us accidentally killing him. But that person should be the traitor. And that is Chiaki, isn't it?" Hajime finally came to his conclusion.

"You're right. I am the traitor. Since we all know we can all vote now." The gamer calmly spoke. Everyone disagreed not believing that Chiaki could betray them. "I want you guys to believe in me. Please." Everyone looked away not wanting to vote but they had no choice.

"You are correct! Chiaki is the traitor and the killer!" Monokuma shouted. "Well I guess I should say you stopped Nagito plan." They all looked at the bear confused. "He was planning on you all voting incorrectly!" Everyone clenched their fist. "H-he wanted us to die?!" Kazuichi screamed.

Monokuma wasted no time and started punishment time. He also put Monomi there as well. It was a game of Tetris and all the blocks went around them before finishing them off. After that well it seemed all the others were going crazy.

Until the official final trial. Finding out the truth about everything. The world. Themselves. Even having people enter with what they now was the neo world program. The Ai version of Junko Enoshima and the 3 of the survivors of the first ever game. "There was a big problem with one of your guys avatar." Naegi spoke. "One of our avatars?" Hajime thought. "It was (Y/n), isn't it?" Naegi nodded.

"She was supposed to be like one of you guys but upon entering it the virus happened taking over her avatar." "S-so was that junko the whole time?" Sonia asked. "No I've met (Y/n) before and that was certainly her." Junko laughed. "Of course I had to keep her the same. She is my big sister after all. I had to give her some cheat code. But I never expected that flaw."

"That flaw? Could it be Nagito?" Hajime questioned. "After a couple days in the program we saw the sudden change in her behavior. She was acting like a high school girl and before we knew it. She started talking to Nagito about hope and what it meant. That's when she realized her actions. She realized everything and in a panic to save you guys. She..." Naegi struggled to say the last words.

"She killed herself cause she knew about everything?!" Kazuichi put his hands on his head. "Not just that. She knew if I were to find out about it I'd do worst to her avatar and maybe even to her lover too." Junko smirked. "So cruel." Sonia shook. "(Y/n) wanted to tell you guys but she would've been killed in an instant. That's why she trusted Nagito with her key." Naegi spoke.

"Why didn't she just give one of us her fucking key?" Fuyuhiko wondered. "Its what Monokuma told us. She was going to die sooner or later and Nagito was always with her. If she didn't do what she did that night it was bound to happen the next morning." Junko giggled at Hajime. "That's what's to be expected by my big sis. Ever since she met him she always talked about how much he loves hope. Honestly their love was so disgusting I threw up so many times after she told me."

"But is it really possible that Nagito was able to bring someone out of despair." Akane asked. "When I was getting (Y/n) to come here she told me that she was in despair when she was younger but when she got older she found someone who was able to give her hope." Naegi answered. "Then Junko brought her back." Junko laughed. "It was her own dumb fault. She's just as easy to brainwash then my stupid twin sister."

Everyone couldn't believe that she could just say that about her own family. But Junko didn't stop there. By revealing Hajime as Izuru Kamakura. The person who put her into the game. It took sometime but after a discussion with Chiaki in his mind he knew who exactly who he was and with that they put a stop to Junko once and for all.