Chapter 6

(Y/n) pov

Honestly I thought this was going to be slow as hell but it ended up being so quick. First Sayaka then Chihiro then a double kill then a suicide. How much more despair can this class bring?! I can't help but keep drooling. Even seeing there faces at the photos I drop around the school. So in denial about them ever seeing each other before. But they were getting smarter and I feared that there would be no more trials. I mean I've had to stop Kirigiri multiple times from entering prohibited areas. But then Asahina came in and would distract me.

I didn't know why I worried about the murders. There always has to be death around us. It wasn't until I got a certain feeling I rushed into a restricted room. I could see from down the hall all of them in there. I rushed in just as Naegi was about to grab her. I got in between them startling them. "(Y-Y/n)?!" I glared at him as I held my knife.

"How dare you barge into my daughters room!"

"D-daughter?" I bent down and turned to her. "Natsuki are you okay?" She nodded. "I expect you guys have a reason for coming into restricted areas." I carried Natsuki to her bed. "You have a whole child here? This whole time?" I nodded. "Silly boy somebody has to teach her despair. Why not you guys!" I giggled. "Y-you're sick!" I laughed. "Oh calm down. Isn't there another room you're dying to look at."

They all looked at each other then ran out. "Mama want play." Natsuki asked. I brushed her soft white hair and stared into her blue eyes. "No sweetie. You must learn the dangers and the sadness of this world." I stared at the necklace I gave her before this started. I opened it to see a photo of someone very familiar to me. It was Natsuki father but I have no memory of him. I left soon after hearing how the others realized they were being filmed. I didn't have time to worry about that I had to find Kirigiri.

It wasn't until I went into the gym where everyone happened to be. "You." Togami spoke. "You're related to Junko Enoshima." "Eh!?" I questioned. "What on earth gave you that idea?" Kirigiri held up a paper that held all my information. "This here. It clearly states your name, your class, and your Ultimate." I clenched my teeth. "So tell me (Y/n) Enoshima the Ultimate Assassin from the 77th class. Why on earth would you make us your juniors want to kill each other?!"

I smiled. "A long time ago there was something just like this. I wasn't allowed to see it then but now I was given permission to see it up close. Is there anything else greater than that." I drooled. "There was a killing too? Was it your class?" Monokuma then popped up. "Enough chit chat. You guys got another trial!"

I had been called by the mastermind. "You're free to go. That stupid Kirigiri is going to figure out everything if your dumbass is still here. So go ahead and leave." And with that I left. I left everything behind as well. I had nothing with me. I did meet however the man with red eyes.

"Why are you here instead of being inside?" He asked. "It's not as fun if they figure it out before the final trial. And I was instructed to give you this." I held a hard drive. "Why do I have to have it?" I smiled. "Well I'm going to inspire a few people. If that slips out everything goes down the drain. We wouldn't want that would we?" He took it. "I guess you'll be on your way now. All by yourself and even leaving your daughter behind knowing the possible outcome." I giggled.

"She'll survive it. Despair or not she's seen death more then enough times. That's all I'm thankful for. Anyways I should be off now." And with that I left to travel the world. Of course there was no bloodshed. Of course not. But one day I decided to watch the final trial.

Naegi held such hope. My poor little sister had no shot. I could feel everything break inside of me as I watched my sister get crushed. I broke my Tv right when it happened. I started to laugh as tears rolled down my face. "Don't worry. Big sis will make sure your dream comes true."

I took her hair charms (not the Monkuma ones). Put the bow in my hair and the other sowed into my shirt. No need for the pins. If it was my choice I would have everything from her but by the time I got there others took her hand, her eye, and her womb. Such a shame her own sister couldn't get first choice.

It wasn't until months later I was met face to face with a familiar face. "Makoto Naegi. What brings you here?" I held my knife up to him as he stood across the room of an abandoned building. "I need you to come with me." I smirked. "Oh wow you are so convincing." In a second I was face to face with him holding my knife to his throat. "I already have the others there. You're the only one left."

"Why are you talking to me face to face." He made eye contact with me. Such determination. "I made a promise with Natsuki. You're daughter remember. The one you left for dead." I laughed. "Such a promise. I don't believe in them. You see Naegi I've been despair longer then you can imagine. Since the day I saw the true world I was in despair. Though someone who I can't remember now was able to get me out of it. That's why Junko brought me back. I didn't deserve to be with hope. I needed to be next to her in despair."

"So admit once you had hope. Despair isn't your true form. Come with me and I can make back into your normal self." I scoffed but put down my knife. "Lead the way the way then." Next thing I knew I was in a boat. I was surprised there were no guards. Just me Naegi and Togami. Then I was in a pod laying down and brought into a new world.

Though I felt no change.