14. 𝒕𝒓𝒖𝒔𝒕

SECRETS

2x04 𖦹𖦹𖦹 ABOMINATION

After Gerard and Chris left Deaton's, Maddie got a call from Tristan saying something attacked Willow at their apartment. Scott came with her and when they got there, Willow was fine.

Scared out of her mind and superglued to Tristan's side, nevertheless, she was alive.

"I was just getting home," Tristan said. "I heard her scream, ran inside, and saw this...thing hanging from the ceiling. I fired an entire clip into it but it didn't go down. Just ran off."

"Did it have a tail and glowing yellow eyes?" Scott asked. "You know what it is?" Tristan asked. "No. But I've seen it" he said.

"It's the same thing that killed Isaac's dad and one of Argent's hunters," Maddie said. "Well is it going to come back?" Willow asked.

Maddie looked at Scott, remembering what Deaton said. The thing was designed to kill and kill only. Meaning if it went after Willow it was probably on purpose.

Maddie walked over to her and pulled her into a hug. "We won't let anything happen to you. You know that. Until we figure out what it is always stay with Tristan. If he's at work you can come with me" she said.

"Have you told Derek?" Tristan asked. "Where is he?"

"Derek's lost his mind" she sighed, thinking about him and his new pack.

"What do you mean?"

"Being an alpha. It's changing him."

"Like Peter?" Scott asked. "I don't know. But him turning random teenagers and attacking you. It's not like him" she said.

Scott pulled out his phone, feeling it vibrate in his pocket. "It's Stiles," he said, reading the text. "Whatever this thing is, it killed someone else. Right in front of him."

"We should go," Maddie said but Tristan stopped her. "We're coming with you," he said. "We need to find this thing."

Without questioning him, the three of them hopped into Maddie's car and headed toward the mechanic shop where Stiles was.

Willow instantly recognized it when they pulled up. "Oh my god. This was Toby's shop" she said. "Whose Toby?" Maddie asked.

"Toby Williams. From high school. He was on the swim team remember?"

Maddie vaguely remembered him. She remembered seeing him at a few parties but they never really interacted.

Stiles jogged over and hopped in the back seat next to Scott. "Are you okay?" Scott asked. "Yeah" Stiles mumbled, leaning back into the seat.

"You're right," he said, looking at Scott. "It's not like you. I mean, its eyes were almost, like, reptilian. But there was something about them."

"What do you mean?"