9. 𝒉𝒊𝒔𝒕𝒐𝒓𝒚 𝒓𝒆𝒑𝒆𝒂𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒈

SECRETS

1x10 + 1x11 𖦹𖦹𖦹 CO-CAPTAIN + FORMALITY

"Derek, are you sure this is a good idea?" Maddie asked. "Right now, it's better to make him think we're on his side rather than against him," he told her.

"I know I just...don't trust him," she said. "Neither do I. But he's too strong. This is our only option" he said gesturing for her to keep quiet as Scott walked into the boy's locker room.

The game was over and most players had left. They were waiting for Scott and Peter wanted to be able to talk to him.

When Scott saw them he was relieved as well as confused. "Thank God! Where the hell have you been? Do you have any idea what's been going on?" he asked.

Derek looked behind him as Peter walked over holding a lacrosse stick. "I really don't get lacrosse," he said.

Scott's eyes widened as he realized what was going on. "It was you" he whispered.

"When I was in high school we played basketball. There's a real sport. And cheer. Remember when you used to do that, Madelyn? Do they even have a cheer team anymore?" Peter asked, thinking about it for a moment before shrugging.

"Anyways, Scott. I'm here because I need your help."

"I'm not helping you kill people," Scott told him. Peter almost looked taken aback. "Well, I don't want to kill all of them. Just the responsible ones. And that doesn't have to include..."

"Allison" Derek said, as his uncle struggled to remember her name. Scott turned to look at him and was baffled.

"You're on his side? Are you forgetting the part where he killed your sister?!" Scott shouted.

"It was a mistake," Maddie told him, putting her acting skills to the test. Scott looked at her like she had a second head.

"What?!"

"Scott. I think you're getting the wrong impression of us. We really just want to help you reach your full potential" Peter told him.

"By killing my friends."

"Sometimes the people closest to you" Peter glanced at Derek and Maddie "can be the ones holding you back the most."

"If they're holding me back from becoming a psychotic nut job like you, I'm okay with that," Scott told him.

As Peter stepped towards Scott he looked back at Maddie and Derek. But they didn't know what Peter had planned either.

"Maybe you could try and see things from my perspective," he said. As Peter brought out his claws, Maddie moved to stop him but Derek pulled her back.

Peter dug his claws into the back of Scott's neck before swiftly pulling them out. "What the hell did you do to him?" Maddie asked as Peter walked away.