Chapter 9

HINATA

“W-what a gathering?” I stuttered

“Yes, well it was actually the jonin Sensei's guy day out but Asuma invited me saying it won't be fair and he said I can invite you guys. Are you going to come?” Kurenai my sensei asked.

”Yeah of course we'll come , right Hinata? Kiba said looking at me.

I sighed

“I don't know unless I take permission from my father”

“oh yeah you're right, what about you Shino ? ” Kiba asked

“Consider it done” he said in his usual tone

“alright then, see you guys there and if it helps Hinata I can talk to your daddy ”

Sounds so weird when she says it

“No no it's alright  ” I interjected

She sighed

“ok then ,bye*

*POOF*

Shadow clone...

“See you guys there bye!” Kiba said and headed home .

Shino's already gone

I sighed and left too

******************************************************

HYUGA CLAN HOUSE

“ I'm home! ” I shouted as I entered the main house

I saw my dad in a cooking apron making food

“Hinata you're back, how was it?”

“Good and Sensei told me that's there's a gath—”

“is that a cut!” He asked cutting me off

Oh boy , my dad is...too overprotective of me and my sister that he freaks out even if we have a small simple scratch or cut , this happened when my mom fell very ill because of a scratch and almost died but we managed to save her. He also does this because he says we're his cute little innocent baby daughters that he loves so much .But sometimes it's too much , it's like he has eyes everywhere .

Ãūthør :😉 . If you've noticed hat's off to you.

“Dad , it's not that big —”

“no no , it is I want that treated immediately. Maid!” My dad yelled as a maid scrambled in to his call

“Yes H—” My dad cut her off , I looked at Aiko sympathetically she has never finished a sentence when it came to us.

“Treat this please" my dad said pointing to my finger .

Her face turned to the 'Are you kidding me look'  but she treated it anyway.

THE CUT :