Chappy 2

(A/N): please read author's note at the end

      On with the story!  

*_*) (*_*) (*_*) (*_*) (*_*) (*_*) (*_*) (*_*) (*_*) (*_*)

“ *Groans* why does my head hurt so badly and....WHY ON EARTH AM I WET?!”  the boy said thoughtfully “who could have done this ?” 

The boy shaked his head in order to jog up his memory
“ I can't seem to remember anything...”The boys face turned into a look at horror

“oh no , it can't be ...could I have wet myself in my sleep!, no that's impossible either way ,one can know of this”

He got out of bed and went to freshen up.

Time skip: At breakfast

“Boys food's ready" Mikoto Uchiha said

There were loud footsteps heard coming down . Fugaku sitting at the head of the table , Mikoto sitting beside him , Sasuke and Shisui sitting in opposite directions facing each other with Itachi settled next to Shisui . They all gathered around the beautifully polished expensive table and started eating after Fugaku took the first bite.

************

Mikoto: what are you boys giggling about?

The boys immediately looked at each other , shaking their head furiously .

Itachi & Shisui: Nothing !

Mikoto looked at them with narrowed eyes ,her 3 tomoe sharingan blazing 

Mikoto : What did you do?

Itachi : Nothing mom

Mikoto's  eyes morphed into the EMS ,a deadly aura around her

Mikoto : Itachi...Shisui  , what did you do now?

Shisui : Woah woah woah––....! 

Itachi: Shisuibrokemyfavoritesunglasses!

Shisui: Itachibrokemyfavoriteplate!.

Mikoto: ....you broke a plate—

Itachi: We tried to get back at each other by pranking...

Mikoto: ...prank—

Shisui: “..... and we ended up pranking each other with the same prank...”

Itachi: but it backfired on us ....so that's why...

Shisui: we were laughing

Mikoto: “oh...why didn't you just say so ”. She said laughing and went to eat. the boys inwardly sighed.

They are so dead  

“Sasucakes....”

*He groaned* “moooom , don't call me that..”

Mikoto: I think it sounds cute, anyways how is the academy teams?

“bad....I ended up getting paired up with Sakura,the fangirl , Naruto the idiot and Kakashi of the SHARINGAN ,who is always 3 hours  late for everything even his own funeral ..and did I already say Kakashi of the SHARINGAN, RED FULL TOMOE SHARINGAN, WORKING EFFECTIVELY, ”

“Yes you did , but...*squeals* , you get to work with my best friend's son and daughter woohoo!!!” Mikoto cheered happily

Fugaku looked at Sasuke dead in the eyes and smirked “ It seems ,no one can get enough of us Uchihas, I guess the apple doesn't fall far from the tree, it's not our fault we look so darn good”