Chapter 16: New Year's Eve (final chapter)

Jongin

Kyungsoo and I were officially together. We were boyfriends. I couldn't be happier. Also, today it would be New Year's Eve. Kyungsoo was at my house with my parents, and of course they knew by now that we were together. At first they were shocked, but they accepted it pretty well, and also Kyungsoo. We have danced and singed a lot together. Even I enjoy singing these days, if it's with my boyfriend.

"Jongin-ah", Kyungsoo suddenly called, snapping me out of my own thinking world.

"What's up?" I asked as he came to me on the sofa and sat on top of my lap, facing me. There were lots of space beside me, but that wouldn't make it fun, and so was he thinking. My parents wanted to give us privacy and lend us the house while they were gone with friends of theirs.

We first stared into each other's eyes lovingly, then he leaned in and kissed me. I had my hands on his back and thighs, and he held around my neck.

"I love you Jongin", he said in between our kiss, and I smiled.

"I love you too hyung", I murmured and kissed his neck as he threw his head backwards. I leaned him to the side of the sofa and trapped him between it and me. I started to search for his sweater to pull it off, but he grabbed my hands with his, stopping us from kissing and stared at me with wide eyes.

"U-Uhm", he stuttered as his eyes were shaking. "Jongin..."

"Don't worry, I won't do anything you don't want to do", I said with an innocent smile, which grew on him. He smiled again and pressed his lips on mine, not feeling shy anymore. I didn't reach for his sweater, but rather his neck and left a love bite, which he moaned at, and he avoided eye contact with me, red all over his face. "Don't feel embarrassed. I love that sound", I whispered raspy with a smirk, which made him even more embarrassed.

"Should we leave you alone?" We suddenly heard a voice, making both of us jump out of our position, and look for the source. It was of course Baekhyun, but he wasn't alone. Chanyeol, Luhan and Sehun was there as well.

"What are you doing here?" I glared at them, obviously wanting to be with my boyfriend alone.

"You sure seem a lot more affective towards each other than before Christmas as my party", Luhan smirked, making both of us blush. I felt terrible for lying to them now, as we had become friends and hung out lately.

"About that-" I started but got cut off.

"Baekkie and Channie already told me", he cut me off, making me glare at the two of them, but they only grinned. "No worries, I forgive you. You're a couple now anyways, so no hard feelings, okay?" We only nodded, and then they all sat down with us. They had brought sweets, popcorn and different movies. We ended up watching it all evening, and when the countdown started from 10 seconds away before midnight, everyone found their partner, and then kissed.

A perfect way to end a year, and a perfect way to start one.

The end.