Chapter 10

*

He managed to get to the building safely and hurried up to the apartment groaning and walking in zigzags. He passed out the moment he opened the door. Kenji saw him and ran to him. "Liam? Wake up." He shook him but it did nothing. He used all of his strength to pull Guy in and lay him on the couch. He took Guy's blazer and shirt off and gave him a sponge bath. He carefully changed his slightly bloody bandages without waking him. He finished with giving him a soft head massage.

His eyes landed on the pills he got from the hospital before they left yesterday. He got off the couch carefully to go get a glass of water. He read the instructions before putting some of the pills into Guy's mouth. "Phew~" He sighed. "This is for him. Don't think too much about it." He told himself.

He put some water into his mouth then brought his face closer to Guy's. He pried Guy's lips open before connecting their lips. He closed his eyes just so he wouldn't overthink but it did nothing. Guy swallowed the pills. The moment Kenji pulled back Guy opened his eyes. Kenji immediately fell back on his butt. Guy sat up with a furrowed brow. "What were you doing?" He asked a little panicked.

"I-I-I was just helping you take your pills." He pointed at the glass of water on the coffee table. "I swear that's all that was." Guy then noticed that he was shirtless. "I also changed your bandages. You were actually supposed to change them last night but you went into your office and..."

Guy got up and hurried to his room. He stood behind the shut door, panting. He slowly brought his fingers to his mouth thinking about Kenji kissing him.

Kenji tidied things up in the sitting room then made dinner. He waited for Guy to come and eat with him but it didn't happen. Guy just locked himself in his office and did cocaine again to clear his mind. Kenji waited until it got too late to wait. He ate alone and put Guy's food in the microwave. He went to bed right after.

This went on for a few days. Guy would just ignore Kenji's existence and abuse coke and alcohol to the point that it started to show on his face that he was using. "Liam, please talk to me." Kenji knocked on Guy's office door.

Guy opened his door completely waisted on alcohol. "What?" He walked right passed Kenji and headed for the kitchen. He took another bottle of wine out of the pantry.

Kenji held the bottle. "Would you please stop drinking nonstop. You're killing yourself with all of this-"

"Move out of my way." He shook Kenji's hands off him. "I'm fine."

"Why do you always say that? You're not fine. Your entire body language and face tells me that you're not okay. You've even stopped taking your pills." Kenji begged. "At least talk to me. I'm not a stranger."

"Yeah? Who are you to me then?" Guy asked with one eyebrow raised. Kenji sighed with his eyes closed and shook his head.

"It's time for your massage." Guy chuckled before heading to the sitting room. He took his shirt off before sitting on the couch. Kenji sighed while looking at Guy. He went to him and stood behind him. He placed his hands on the sides of Guy's head and softly massaged him.

"Mm~" Guy moaned with his eyes closed. He still had the wine bottle in his hand which annoyed Kenji. He made sure to relax him a lot to be able to take the bottle out of his hand. "You're really clingy these days." Guy spoke with his eyes still closed.

"Really?"

"Yes. You're like a nagging wife." Kenji smirked. His hands went down to his neck and back up making Guy moan again. "Mh~"