Chapter 2

*

The following day

As agreed upon, V and Guy went to the big boss for their meeting. The only people who are allowed to go to the big boss are V and Guy. They took the black Porsche 718 Spyder since the big boss wants them to flaunt their money to other clans even though Guy doesn't like it. He may have money but he never flexes. V wore a black shirt with his clan chain while Guy wore both the ring and chain. As second in command, him and their big boss are the only ones who have rings.

They arrived at the big boss's mansion at 11:30 in the morning. They went inside and waited for the big boss outside near the pool. They waited for a few moments before hearing a very loud laugh approaching them. The big boss always laughs when he sees his "sons".

"Ah, my two favorite boys!" They got up and bowed before the old and fat boss came out of the building. Yup, there he is. The big boss himself, Leviathan. He was wearing his red, silk robe, Gucci slides and his favorite black shades. He sat down while stroking his gray goatee with his tattoo covered hand. All the clan members have the clan tattoo, a leopard, on their backs but the boss is covered with multiple tattoos all over his body and a few tattoos on his face. The clan tattoo is on the back of both his hands.

They sat after him. "It's definitely pleasant to see you after such a long time, hehe." He chuckled, his New Jersey accent still very audible. One of his assistants handed him a cigar.

"Of course, boss." V spoke proudly and cockily. "How's the fam?"

"Good, of course. The wife nags and the kids are always loud and demanding but everything is just wonderful."

"Glad to hear, boss. Glad to hear." V and Leviathan chuckled.

"What would you like, huh? Whiskey for you, V?" He pointed at V with a smirk.

"You know me, boss." They chuckled.

"And of course water for you, Guy." Guy nodded. The assistant nodded before heading back into the building. "You know, you gotta drink with your old man sometime."

"Not during working hours." Guy added. The big boss chuckled loudly.

"Still a stickler for that rule, huh?" He chuckled again. "But I get it. That's part of the reason why you're the best of the best haha!" The drinks came. "Now, onto business. There's another one tonight, another auction and I want you to attend it for me. You see, I gotta take the wife out for our anniversary tonight." Guy and V nodded. "This one has that ugly vase my wife wants. That ugly sh*t's one of a kind so I want you to get it no matter what. And also get the Bugatti. It's the only one that's missing from my collection."

They nodded again. V took a sip of his drink before smacking his lips. "Ah! Still got good taste, boss. But rest assured, that Bugatti is as good as yours." The boss chuckled loudly again.

"Of course, I can count on you two. And the boy will be here later today so come back and pick him up."

"That reminds me," Guy started. "They sent someone again." The huge grin on Leviathan's face slowly faded.

He sighed. "Did you take care of it?" V nodded. He then went into the building in search of another drink. Leviathan leaned forward in his chair. "You know they are trying to get you to react, right?" Guy nodded and faced the pool.

"I can handle them. It's not a problem. The only challenge is getting Walter to back off."

"I trust you to take care of it." Leviathan grinned and held his glass up high for Guy. Guy nodded.