Season 1-5 (Bloody Mary)

Start from the beginning

The two walked into the morgue examining everything.

"Hey." The nurse said as the brothers walked up to him.

"Hey." Dean replied with a smile.

"Can I help you?" He asked.

"Yeah. We're the med students." Dean lied.

"Sorry?" The nurse questioned.

"Oh. Dr. Fliglavitch didn't tell you? Yeah. We talked to him on the phone. We're from Ohio State. He's supposed to show us the Shoemaker Corpse. It's for our paper." Dean explained.

"Well I'm sorry. He's at lunch." The nurse said.

"Oh well, he said uh- oh well you know, it doesn't matter. You don't mind just showing us the body, do you?" Dean said.

"Sorry. I can't. Doc will be back in an hour. You can wait for him, if you want." The nurse stated.

"An hour? Ooh. We gotta be headed back to Columbus by then." Dean said.

"Yeah." Sam agreed.

"Look man. This paper is like half our grade. So if you don't mind helping us out?" Dean pressed.

"Look man... no." The nurse flatlined.

Dean chuckled and turned to Sam.

"I'm gonna hit him in the face I swear." He mumbled to his brother.

Sam quickly pushed his brother behind him and stepped forward. He pulled his wallet out and grabbed out some 20s. He counted them before slapping them on the nurse's desk. The nurse grabbed the money and stood up.

"Follow me." He said as Dean rolled his eyes.

Dean grabbed Sam before he could walk off.

"Dude I earned that money." He complained.

"You won it at a poker game while I watched Hayden, who wouldn't sleep until you came back by the way." Sam said.

"Yeah. I gotta have a least a little fun too you know." Dean replied before Sam rolled his eyes at his brother and walked off.

———————————————————————————————

"Now the newspaper said that his daughter found him. She said that his eyes were bleeding." Sam said to the nurse as the three stood in front of the body.

"More than that. They were practically liquefied." The nurse stated before removing the cloth to reveal the victim's face.

"Any sigh of a struggle? Maybe somebody did it to him?" Dean asked.

"Nope. Besides the daughter, he was all alone." The nurse answered.

"What the official cause of death?" Sam asked.

"Doc's not sure. He's thinking massive stroke, maybe an aneurysm. Something burst up in there, that's for sure." The nurse said.

"What do you mean?" Sam asked.

"Intense cerebral bleeding. This guy had more blood in his skull than anyone I've ever seen." The nurse said.

"The eyes. What would cause something like that?" Sam asked.

"Capillaries can burst. See a lot of bloodshot eyes with stroke victims." The nurse guessed.

"Yeah? You ever see exploding eyeballs?" Dean asked.

"That's a first for me. But, hey, I'm not the doctor." The nurse replied.

"Hey, you think we could take a look at that police report? You know, for our paper?" Dean asked.