Q & A

Hi guys!

January 14th marked the 2 years anniversary of me being on Wattpad and releasing my 1st ever chapter! 🎉🥳

I asked you guys for questions so I could do a Q&A, so I will answer them! Here we go!

1) Favorite avenger?

Ooo, this one is a hard one. Of the original 6 avengers, I probably have to say Hawkeye. He's pretty cool and really underrated. I really like archery, and I love how he can just literately shoot something without looking.  

2) Favorite fictional character in general?

This is hard. There are so many tv shows and movies I love, and so many characters to love. I don't have one favorite character, but I do in the different shows and movies. 

Httyd/Rtte: Astrid or Tuffnut. Astrid 'cause she's awesome, and it's really cool seeing this awesome girl warrior. And Tuffnut, because he's the comedic relief, let's be honest. But he can also be really genuine, caring and serious when the situation calls for it. 

3) Favorite marvel movie?

Ultron. That one has got to be my favorite one. Ultron is one of those characters that you want to hate, but you just can't hate. And the scene where Pietro died just ... 😭😭

4) Favorite Book?

I'm a big romantic, so I really like the book series Matched. I really like it a lot, and it's not just a romantic book, it's also a dystopian book series. It's a really good book series, I recommend it. 

5) You speak good Spanish, is that your first language?

Yes it is, I am the first-born American in my family. But my mom taught me Spanish first, then English before I started going to school

6) How did you decide to start writing?

I was doing homework one day when I told my mom about this really cool idea that I had that would be really cool to see. And she told me to write it. So I did. I started just writing my ideas one day, getting inspiration from a lot of books I read. That first book is The New Avenger. 

And as I watched more and more MCU movies, over and over, I kept getting ideas that could happen. So I just wrote them. And well, boom. Stories. 

7) How did you find Wattpad?

I asked my friend who I knew read fanfiction and I asked her which sites she reads on and which ones were best. She told me Wattpad is the best. Looked it up, asked my mom if I could write on Wattpad, made an account, and posted my first chapter!

8) Who would you like to meet in real life?

It would be really cool to meet either Zendaya, Tom Holland, or Zoe Saldana. They are really good actors, and it would be really cool to ask some advice for things you could do. But the voice actor that I would really like to meet is Jeremy Jordan. He played Varian in Tangled the Series,  And throughout his songs and scenes, he added such personality and such emotion, and that is hard to do for a voice actor. It would be really cool to meet either him or Zachary Levi. 

9) What do you want your career to be?

It's a little far-fetched, but I want to be an actress. One day, I saw how movies are made, and the behind the scenes, and I was immediately drawn to everything the actors were doing. And when I was in my first elementary play, I loved it! And right now, I'm currently in a play, we are working and blocking the scenes. And I really love it. 

10) How are you doing?

I honestly didn't expect this question. I'm doing well. It's currently 10:05 pm on a Friday when I'm writing this, so I'm kind of tired. Except I'm also really excited because I'm going to a trampoline park tomorrow with a few of my friends. So I'm excited. How is everyone else doing?

11) What University do you plan on going to?

This is really hard for me, I probably want to go to USC or NYU. I know I want to go to an out-of-home-state university, because I don't get out much, and I want to get out of my home state and see the US. 

12) What are your three fears?

I am afraid of the dark, I'm afraid of being alone, and I'm afraid of needles

13) Do you have a boyfriend/girlfriend?

No, I do not. I may have a crush, but I don't want to date right now. I'm in highschool now, and I want to focus on getting good grades to be able to get a scholarship to go to college. It's not that I don't want one, I do don't get me wrong. Just not right now. 

14) If you are afraid of something, what is your reason for being afraid of it?

I am afraid of jumping off of heights. I'm fine with heights, I actually love being up high. My problem is if I need to jump off something. For example, at this aerial-outside obstacle course, there is a park where there is a platform, and you need to jump off and they will hold you and bring you down. 

Kind of like this

And my problem is not hanging off of it, my problem is jumping off the platform

I think the reason why I'm afraid of it is because of something that happened when I was little.

I was maybe 3-4 years old, and I was in gymnastics. I was on a high balance beam and my and my friend we one it, and we were being stupid and trying to bump each other off playfully. And I fell and I got hurt. 

That's really the only reason for me being afraid. I don't know, at least that's what I think.

14) How tall are you?

😅I'm really short. I'm about 5". And I'm in highschool

________________________________________________________________________________

Be on the look out for the first chapter of Lost and Found! Releasing soon!

AVENGERS!

Assemble