Peter x Reader

You walk down the halls of Midtown High with your best friend. It was the end of the school day and you were walking to Peter's locker, where he said he would be waiting for you. 

When you reach his locker, you see that he's not there, but you don't think much of it.

"He must be talking with Ned somewhere. He's probably on his way here" You say

"Do you want me to stay with you?" Your friend asks

"Nah, I'm ok. Thanks though."

"Ok. I'll text you later" 

"Ok"

Your friend leaves, and a few minutes later, almost everyone had left the halls, but Peter was nowhere to be seen. 

You call him, but it just takes you to voicemail. So, you decide to text him. 

Hey Peter I've been waiting at ur locker but you aren't here yet. So, I'm going to wait for you outside k?

You walk outside, and you hear Flash's annoying voice far off in the distance. Normally you would ignore it, but the moment you heard Flash say Penis, you knew that Flash was talking about Peter. 

So you walk to the sound of Flash's voice, and when you hear Peter's voice, your steps quicken. 

When you turn the corner, you see Flash pinning Peter against the wall by the collar of his shirt, and Peter's face is covered in bruises and cuts. 

"You're a disgrace to humanity Penis. No one believes that you know Tony Stark. You're just making that up so people think you're cool, but guess what? You're not. And I bet you tell your girlfriend that too huh?"

"S-She's not m-my girlfriend" Peter says with coughs in between

"She won't be soon. The second she finds out that it's not true, she's going to dump you and come to me, because I'm way cooler than you. The only reason she likes you is because she believes that. She feels bad because she knows your stupid and unworthy and a disgrace and a loser. And she knows you will never truly get a girlfriend, you stupid Penis Pa-"

Flash didn't finish his sentence because you punch Flash. 

Right on the cheek. 

And he wasn't expecting that. He lets Peter go, and Peter falls to the ground, coughing. 

"What the heck?" Flash looks at you surprised as he rubs his cheek

"First off, Peter does know Mr. Stark. I have met him because of Peter. Peter is really cool. He's a dork and I love that. I would never be your girlfriend Eugene. You have no respect for the people around you, much less for Peter, and all you care about is your popularity. Which I do not care about. And if I see you mess with Peter again, I will do worse to you."

"Oh yeah, all you did was punch me. You didn't even do anything"

You punch his solar plexus, then his groin. 

"Mess with him again and there will be a lot more from where that came from." 

Flash was left on his knees, both arms wrapped around his middle. 

________________________________________________________________________________Peter's P.O.V

Flash had come to beat me up, a daily occurrence, but today was different. Normally Flash's punches wouldn't hurt, but I think he got stronger or something because I could feel bruises forming on my face, and I knew I had some scratches. He had also kicked me really hard in my chest, which left me coughing.