YOU'RE A CAT?!?!?!?! Part 2

"FRIDAY, is the Spider-ling still sleeping?"

"Yes boss. He is sound asleep"

"Good, alert me if anything weird happens. 

"Yes boss"

"Hey Tony"

Tony turns around and sees Pepper walking towards him

"Hey you. How was the meeting?"

"Eh. I barely payed attention."

"Did they not notice?"

"I have mastered looking like I'm paying attention" She says in a low voice, and I chuckle

"Come here" I say, and open my arms as an invitation for a hug, and Pepper takes it. 

She buries her head in my chest as I embrace her.

"What are you going to do now?" I ask her

"Rhodey asked me to pick him up from the park. He ran there this morning and he's too tired to run back here."

"He was running?"

"He and Sam had a bet. Sam said he would be able to run a 12k. He lost the bet. Rhodey did run a 12k, but he's too tired."

I chuckle. 

"Where's Peter?"

"Sleeping. He fought a tiger-like dude, and he hasn't been getting any sleep. He collapsed after he took a shower"

"What do you mean, 'collapsed'? Like, passed out?"

"Yeah. But he's ok. He told me he hadn't been sleeping, and that's why he passed out. So I sent him to sleep"

"Good. He deserves the rest." Pepper sighs. "Well, I better get going."

"Ok. Love you"

"Love you too"

Pepper pulls back from the hug and walks out the door. 

________________________________________________________________________________

I had been working on blueprints for a new suit, when I decided to go check on Peter. 

When I opened his door and looked at his bed, he wasn't there. 

"Peter?"

There was movement under the sheet, and I lifted the sheet, and saw a cat. 

"What. In. The. World."

The cat looked like this cat:

*Credits to Nixhil for image*

Except, instead of black fur, the cat had dark brown hair and dark brown eyes.

"Where's Peter?!"

The cat opened it's eyes and looked straight at me and meowed. 

"Who are you? Where's Peter?"

"MREWOW!"

"FRIDAY what happened to Peter?"

"My scans show that Peter is in the room"

I walk around the room, and look in the bathroom, look in the closet, but Peter's not there. 

"FRIDAY where is he?"

"My scans show that he is on the bed."

I look to the bed, and see the cat staring at me. 

Wait.

No. 

HoW?

No..

"PETER?!"

"MREOWWW!"

"Peter? Is that seriously YOU?"

"mreow"

"How did you turn into a cat?"

"Mreow"

"What?"

Peter, the cat, walks over to me, climbs on me, grabs my Stark Pad with his teeth, and drops it on the floor. 

"Hey! Be careful with that!"

Peter ignores me and starts pawing at the screen until footage from the fight with tiger-dude appears.

"Tiger dude?"

Peter nods, and pats his arm. 

"Your arm, tiger dude arm?"

Peter turns back to the screen and paws at the recording from when he called me. It was at the point where Peter said that the tiger dude had been trying to inject something into his arm when he paused it. 

"Tiger dude, your arm, injection?"

Peter nods. 

"Peter, did Tiger dude manage to inject that thing into your arm before I got there?"

Peter nods. 

I sit on the bed, and Peter jumps on the bed and proceeds to sit next to me.

"And you didn't tell me this?"

Peter's eyes widen, and he ducks his head. 

"Is that why you fainted?"

Peter nods with his head still ducked.

"You should have told me the truth"

Peter's ears lower and hunches down. Peter looks at me and I see that his eyes are watery. 

"Hey, no, don't cry. I'm sorry. I didn't mean to get mad at you. I'm just glad you're ok"

Peter walks towards me and paws at my legs. 

"What?"

Peter crawls onto my lap and paws at my chest. 

I pick him up and start petting his back, and to my surprise, he starts to purr. 

Peter's eyes shoot open and he looks around, and it seemed that he was surprised too. 

"That's you bud, you're purring"

Peter head leans to the side, and I chuckle. 

Peter goes back to letting me pet him. 

"Now, let's figure out how to get you back"

________________________________________________________________________________

Next Chapter coming soon!

AVENGERS!!!

Assemble