I'm fine Finale

Sorry I left you guys on a cliffhanger for so long! I'm making it up today, I promise. 

________________________________________________________________________________

"MsrStar?"

Tony sighs with relief "Hey Bambi. How you doing?"

"Hot"

"I know, I know, we're making you feel better ok?"

"Mk"

Peter's eyes were slowly closing, and I freaked out. "No no no, bambi, open your eyes. Look at me"

Peter's eyes slowly open and look at Tony tiredly 

"Tired"

"I know, bud, but you can sleep later"

"It's ok, Tony" Bruce says, "He can sleep"

"Are you sure?" Tony asks

"Yeah, I'm sure"

"You can sleep Bambi."

"ill ou e ere wen ah wae up?"

"Yeah, I'll be where when you wake up"

"mk"

Peter's eyes closed, and Tony continued putting water on Peter's forehead, successfully not getting any water on his eyes. 

________________________________________________________________________________

A few minutes had passed, and Peter was starting to look better. 

"Friday check Peter's temperature" Tony said

"Peter's temperature is 98.4 degrees" 

"Ok, we can get him out now, a human temperature is 98.6 degrees, so he should be feeling better. We're good to take him out and put him in the bed" Bruce says

Bruce grabbed a nearby towel, as Tony got Peter out the tub, Tony put Peter is Bruce's arms, and then Bruce transferred Peter into Tony's arms, because Bruce couldn't possibly hold Peter. 

Tony layed Peter on the bed, making sure that he was dry before putting the covers over him. 

He didn't want to put his PJ's on, because he didn't want Peter to overheat, but he did replace the boxer's Peter had on. 

"Thanks Bruce" Tony said once Peter was all settled in bed. 

"Call me if you need anything" Bruce said with a smile, before leaving the room. 

________________________________________________________________________________

When Peter woke up, he realized that he was in his bed, and not in the tub anymore. 

He opened his eyes, and saw that Tony was resting his head near Peter's leg

Peter moved his hand and placed it on Tony's head, and Tony immediately woke up and looked at Peter 

"Peter! You're awake! How do you feel?"

"I feel better. And I got some much needed sleep"

"Yeah, I figured out that you hadn't been sleeping much. You're not allowed to go Spider-Manning for a week, and you're going to be sleeping"

"You know what, I'm not even going to complain about that. I need sleep"

"Good. I'm just glad you're ok. You gave me and your friends quite a scare when you passed out in class"

Peter's face got all red. "Oh my gosh, how long have I been out of school?"

"Well, you passed out in the morning, and It's evening, so you do the math"

"Ok, well at least I took the Spanish test I had to take today"

"That's good. Do want to stay here or do you want to go to the living room? The others are there"

"Living room."

"Ok"

Peter went to get up, and realized that he was only wearing boxers, and his face immediately became red. 

"Um, can I have some clothes?"

Tony had already seen that Peter's face became red, so he had grabbed Peter some PJ's before Peter even asked for clothes. Tony tossed those clothes to Peter

"Really?" Peter asked after he saw the PJ's Tony tossed him. "Iron man PJ's? I didn't even know I had these"

"Well, guess what? You're wearing them"

Peter chucked as he put the pants and shirt on. 

Tony helped Peter get up from bed and helped him get to the living room, where he was soon engulfed in a big hug. 

________________________________________________________________________________

Hope you guys liked this story! 

Any requests greatly appreciated!!!!!

AVENGERS!!!!

Assemble