Peter x Reader Part 2

You know Peter's Spider-Man. And you get why he won't tell you. Although you wish he would tell you. But at least you were finally able to show your feelings. 

Peter had fallen asleep on your shoulder as you guys had been watching a movie. 

His cuts had already healed, and the bruise on his chest was pretty much gone. 

It had been a while since he fell asleep, and his phone started ringing. 

You grab it, thinking it's Aunt May, but no, it's Tony. You answer it, because it's just instinct. 

"Hello?"

"Y/n? Why are you answering Peter's phone?"

"Because he's asleep"

"Oh. What are you to doing?"

"Flash had beat Peter up again, and I took him to my house to clean him up"

"His he ok?!"

"Yeah, he's ok. His chest hurts a little, but he's healed quickly, I assume it's because of his powers"

"..."

"..."

"How- How did you know?"

"I figured it out. Besides, no one just heals as fast as he does. And he disappears a lot after school, right when Spider-Man starts showing up. Besides, I saw him jump the fence one time after school let out, and well, no one can jump that high."

"Well aren't you observant"

You chuckle "Yeah"

"Are you going to ask him about it?'

"No. There's a reason why he hasn't told me. And I have to respect that"

"Ok. If you guys want, you can come here, but it's ok if you want to stay there"

"Thanks Mr. Stark." 

You hang up, and soon after, Peter stirs

He looks up at you and seems shocked, but then that look goes away

________________________________________________________________________________

Peter's P.O.V

I felt y/n's arm move a little bit, and I opened my eyes and realized that I was leaning on y/n shoulder.

I was shocked for a split second. 

But then I realized, 

Oh wait. That's right. We're kind of a thing now. I can show affection for her.

She smiles down at me.

________________________________________________________________________________

You smile down at him, and he smiles back.

"Hi" He says

"Hi, how do you feel?"

"I feel great."

"Good. Mr. Stark called"

"Wait, I was supposed to go to help him with something today"

"I told him what happened. He said that we could go over there, but that it was ok if we stayed here. Do you want to go there or do you want to stay here?"

"If you want to stay here, then we'll stay here"

"I wanna do what you wanna do" you say

"I wanna do what you wanna do" he says