𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟓-𝐀𝐥𝐰𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐇𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐌𝐞

Comenzar desde el principio

"Wow you really did get on the booze huh? Here why don't I take you for a coffee or soft drink to sober up?" She asked me gently, she wrapped her arms around me to try keep me stable. "Can I know your name first mysterious girl?" I wondered beginning to sing the song as she chuckled. "My name is Yekatrina Petrovna Zamolodchikova but you can call me Katya." She informed me holding her hand out as I shook it. "I'm Alexandra Cordelia Waldorf, I'm hammered." I giggled as Katya raised a brow. "I can see that, so, take my offer bitch?" Zamo asked. "Sure, I don't have anything better to do." I shrugged with a smirk.

"Come on, I'll take you back to my hotel." She offered a soft smile, something about her felt familiar- I knew that I'd be safe with Katya. "Ty pytayesh'sya zatashchit' menya v postel' ili ty prosto takoy?" I questioned her with a smirk. "Are you trying to get me into bed, or are you just that kind?"

" Ne zastavlyay menya peredumat', dorogaya." She smiled back, leading me towards her hotel. "Don't make me change my mind honey."

"Why do I feel like I know you from somewhere?" I slurred to Katya, "Because you do dorogaya." Katya replied with a grin, I studied her face yet I couldn't make her out.

***

"𝐖𝐡𝐨 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮?" 𝐈 finally asked Katya after sobering up a little, Katya chuckled in response- I thought I recognised her laugh. "Come here." Kat told me in a thick Russian accent, I shuffled closer towards her; I gazed up to her- admiring her makeup. "Well?" I asked impatiently. "I was waiting for you to stop fucking staring me out." Katya smirked. "Close your eyes." She told me as I did so, I had a feeling there was a reason to all this, which is why I put my trust in her.

After what felt like forever, Katya told me to open my eyes, so I did and I saw- "Brian?" I wondered with quirked brows. "Told you, you knew me bitch." He smirked. I wrapped my arms around him with a grin, "I should've known..." I smiled, he took a moment before hugging me back. "Why are you alone and drinking in Tuscany Alex?" Brian wondered sternly, I cupped his face and pouted. "Well Mr Bass abandoned me so I needed to create my own fun." I shrugged innocently.

"Wait, Chuck left you here? All alone?" Brian frowned to me, he moved my hands from his face and tucked a strand of hair behind my ear. I'd never seen this side of my friend before, nor did I really know he could be so... so kind, sure he was nice but there was always a joke with it. This time there wasn't. "I think he panicked and decided to give up on me. He's everything people say he is." I shook my head, tears welled in my eyes at the thought of him.

"Fuck him. You didn't deserve him anyway, I've seen much hotter men in my time." McCook told me with a grin, I smiled back to him with a slight sniffle. "Thank you Brian... Or should I say Katya?" I smirked back to him, my knowledge on drag wasn't great, yet I was aware of it and I adored it. "Brian out of drag, maybe I need to teach you a few things." He told me gently. "Why didn't you tell me?" I wondered, my brows furrowed slightly. "Honestly, the world you're in doesn't seem so accepting. I was worried you wouldn't be. Usually I don't care what people think but I consider you a friend." Brian explained.

"Well, I'm one of the few people in my world that is. My father took me to a drag show a few years ago and I was fascinated by it, I should've probably guessed he was gay after seeing him kiss one of the waiters but it was a memorable day for me. Thank you for looking after me, Brian." I smiled to him. "Wait, did you just say friend?" I grinned. "No, I didn't, what's a friend?" He played dumb.

"Too bad, I heard it." I smirked to him. "Wanna watch Contact?" He wondered. "Fuck yeah!" I cheered.

✯✯✯

(Present Day)

"𝐖𝐞'𝐫𝐞 𝐚𝐥𝐦𝐨𝐬𝐭 𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞." 𝐈 smiled to Edward, "Edward." I called out to him, he looked up from his phone. "Sorry darling, I was just checking an email. You have my uttermost attention." My lover smiled to me, linking his hand with mine. "Are you sure you can spare some time from your busy schedule to be in the Hamptons with me?" I wondered gently, Edward pressed a kiss onto my hand. "You forget that it benefits us both my darling, plus you are truly beautiful." He hummed as I pressed a kiss against his soft lips. Edward had been perfect these past two weeks, I was starting to think he could be better than just a rebound.