I love you

Back at school

"Amelia hey!"

Amelia hears a faint voice, that she knew was Lucia and a smile formed.

Lucia walked up to Amelia with something hiding behind her back.

"Hey Lucia- what's behind you..?" Amelia asked with a brow raised

"My grandmothers ashes." Amelia face turned discomforted "oh I'm sorry-"

"I'm joking.. it's flowers for you!"

"For me? Thank you Lucia" Amelia smiles grew more as she took the beautiful flowers in hand.

"Sooo I was wondering if you wanted to go on a date?"

"I'd love to! I mean uh yeah sure" Amelia quickly responded.

"Great I'll pick you up after school!" Lucia walked closer and cupped Amelia's face, giving her a quick but sweet kiss.

Amelia smiled and happily returned it.

"Catch you later blight!" Lucia quickly ran to her class happy Amelia said yes.

As Amelia was about to leave as well she heard Boscha call her name "Amelia come over here!" Amelia's smile quickly left her face as she turned and walked over.

"What."

"We saw that little wholesome scene! You've really got Noceda on a hook and this is great for us!" Amelia's face dropped forgetting that plan.

"Oh- uh yeah, right the plan.."

"Yeah anyway see you later don't forget it"

As boscha and her friends walked away Amelia started tapping her fingers together in a nervous way.
"Fuck.. I cant go soft.. My reputation would go down hill.." Amelia then ran her fingers through her hair taking a deep breath. "Whatever I'll just think later." Walking to her next class.

_________Almost the end of school____

Amelia was pretty cold at the moment she usually doesn't wear a jacket at school.

"Ameliaaa!!" She heard Lucia's voice running up to her.

"Hey Lucia" Amelia looked over holding her arms with her hands cold.

"You seem cold Huh?"

"Yeah but I'm fine-"

"Here take my jacket!" Lucia swiftly took her jacket off handing it to Amelia.

"Are you sure? I don't want you to be cold" Amelia questioned but started putting the jacket on. It was super soft on the inside and smelled just like Lucia, the forest and after it rains type of smell.

"Yeah I'm fine! I'll see you after school." Lucia gave a hug and jogged away with a smile.

Amelia had a bright red tomato face after it.

_________________________

Amelia stepped down the stairs out of school with everyone else looking for Lucia.

"Amelia hey! Over here"

"There you are you dork I was looking for you!" Amelia replied with a big smile and rosy cheeks.

"Can't stay away from me without missing me hm?" Lucia grinned.

"Shut up your not that special Noceda." Amelia flicked Lucia's forehead "Ow! Hey!" Lucia held her forehead for a moment "Well? Where are you taking me for our little date?" Amelia reached her arm out with Lucia looking at it for a moment than quickly grabbed it.

"Glad you asked m'lady!" Lucia winked trying to be sly.

"Ew don't do that again please.."

"You know you loved it!"

"Just tell me the date Lucia!!" Amelia shouted back.

"Well it's just a bit away but I was wanting to take you to lay under the stars and go to my place after?" Lucia looked over checking for any source of discomfort at the idea.

"You know what..I'd love to." Amelia glanced down with a smile.

"Yeah I think you deserve a break from being miss perfect" She gave a quick hand squeeze and rubbed her thumb over her hand giving a comfortable response.

________________________

"We're here!"
"Took long enough.."

Lucia took off her back pack and ripped a blanket out of it. "So you just..carry blankets in there?" Amelia asked confused "Nah just for this special occasion with my special girl!" Lucia replied setting the blanket over the grassy spot. Amelia's face turned rosy and turned so Lucia wouldn't see.

"There! I'm done setting it down" Amelia turned back around to look at the nice white blanket topped with basket that had water and snacks in. "Wow..Lucia this looks amazing" Amelia smiled and walked over hugging Lucia from behind making her jump from surprise. "Uh- yeah!"

" and because it's dark I brought a lantern!" Lucia set the lantern down Lighting it with her lighter. After it's lit she crawled over to the blanket and sat down with her legs crossed.

"Well? What are you waiting for sit down!" Lucia urged, "right yeah sorry" Amelia sat down and looked up into Lucia's eyes staring at her beautiful smile and her dorky face.

"Is- something wrong love?" Amelia's face went completely red feeling as if her heart stopped at the last part. "Love! Love? Me as in- love?" Amelia asked again and again. She hasn't had someone ever call her that neither someone put so much effort into special things.

"Yeah..? Im sorry should I not say it...?" Lucia asked upset she might have made her uncomfortable.

"No! I want you to call me it more!" Amelia demanded pointing a finger at her on instinct. "Right sorry I meant. Please call me it more?"

"Of course I will" Lucia gave her a light genuine smile that made Amelia's whole world at the moment. Lucia Laid down and looked up into the night sky filled with stars. "Beautiful right?" Amelia asked looking up as well. "Yeah, not as beautiful as you" she heard Lucia giggle beside her. "Your a dork.." "I know I am."

She felt Lucia's hand slide onto hers holding it while laying close to her. "I love you" Amelia smiled "Love you to"

________________________

932 word count

Aw how sweet CANT wait to ruin it