The Encounter

The alarm goes off and screams in Lucia's ear. "JESUS FUCKING CHRIST-" Lucia yelps as she slams her fist on the now smashed alarm clock.

Lucia jumps up from the bed as she's now late for her first day at a new school. "EDAAA WHY DIDNT YOU WAKE ME UP EARLIERRR" Running to the bathroom to brush her teeth, brush her hair, and lets not forget her Cologne!

"Sorry kid It's just not on my to do list." Eda yells back.

Lucia puts on her white shirt that has a purple stripe going through the middle, black sweatpants and her classic green jacket.

"THANKS FOR NOTHING EDA BYEEE" Lucia yells on her way out running towards of the school
_______________________

As she finally makes it to the destination she crouches down and breathes heavily looking up at her school 'HEXIDE' "Time to try and be social..." She jumps up the steps and opens the big doors. "Here comes weird stares for being human.." Lucia prepares herself for the awkward tension.

As she expected people gave her side eyes as usual and some aren't even trying to hide the fact their staring at her ears.

"Here comes ms wanna be witch" Amelia laughs

"It's still Lucia Bitch"

"Wait say it again" Amelia's grin grows more

"Uhm. Lucia, Lucia Noced-" Lucia was quickly cut off "Don't care." She snickers with the 3 eyed and adds on "You should really just leave the school noceda, you can't be a witch"

Lucia raises her middle finger and smiles "And you can't ever not be a bitch can you?"

Amelia sarcastically gives a small laugh back and turns around.

"Bye bye human, watch your back" Amelia walks away and laughs with her 'friends'

"Bye ms bitchy!" Lucia brushes her shoulder off and hears oncoming footsteps. "Lucia! Hey what's up!"Russ asks with a smile.

"Let me guess Amelia being Amelia?" Winnoa acts surprised. "Yup you guessed it!"
_________________________

MY FINGERS HURT BUT HERE IS THE FIRST CHAPTER OF THIS I LIKE IT SO FAR LEMME KNOW WHAT YA THINK

BYE BYEEEEE SEE U SOON FRIENDS