1:Social codes

Takes place during Chat Blanc right after Marinette dumps Adrien.
Adrien's warning surprises Marinette but she flees to the subway and escapes the akuma. Adrien follows her downstairs and transforms out of sight, he cataclysms the butterfly.

Adrien texts Marinette, who was about to transform, that the butterfly has been handled by Chat Noir. Marinette does not reply or respond to any of his calls.

Heartbroken, Adrien gets Alya to help him learn why Marinette broke up with him. Nino is currently with Adrien.

Alya agrees to help because she is so surprised and curious. Why would Marinette break up with her dream boy? (Not to mention after all the work Alya invested in their relationship, and having to listen to Marinette moan about her love life, Alya feels kind of cheated that all that would be for nothing.)

Alya leaves their phone call open as she interrogates a sobbing Marinette.

"The *sniff* the other day, Mr Agreste came to the bakery. *sob* He said I was ruining the Gabriel Agreste brand image and that I had to break up with Adrien or...or he would pull Adrien out of school!" she falls back into sobbing.

Adrien is stunned. Their BFFs are furious.

When Marinette explains that she couldn't tell Adrien because he would confront his dad and get pulled from school, she begs Alya to keep it from Adrien.

Alya guiltily turns off her phone.

Adrien is stunned and very pale.

Nino is sympathetic and sorry for his friends, but also angry at Gabriel. Banning him from the house and refusing to let Adrien have a birthday party is one thing. But blackmailing his son's innocent Girlfriend to break up with Adrien is another.

Nino gets reakumatized into Bubbler via his glasses. He doesn't have a weapon. Bubbles just appear when he visualizes them.

Bubbler orders the bubbles to go after the adults again.

When he goes to Marinette to tell her the problem has been solved, Marinette's alarm is derailed and she asked who told him that.

"Did Alya tell you that? Ugh! Does she tell you everything I told her? What happened to the girl code?"

Bubbler realized he messed up. He decides to send a ranting Marinette in a bubble to go join Adrien. Hopefully his bro can cool his angry ex-Girlfriend down.

Too bad Chat Noir was present when his Best Friend got akumatized. (The Bubbler left Adrien alone, with the promise that he's Adrien's wingman and will ensure Adrien and Marinette will get the happily ever after his bro keeps talking about.)

Marinette turns into Ladybug and summons a lucky charm. A magnet. She uses it to stick to a metal pole till Chat frees her. They both hide and wait to discharge.

Ladybug's anger has cooled and her sadness has returned. Chat asks her what is wrong but she is unsure whether she should tell him.

Chat: I'm always here for you Milady. You know I would never betray your secrets.

At that Marinette sobs again. "I have to break up with my Boyfriend because his father won't allow it. And it's not fair because I haven't done anything wrong!"

Children crying snaps Marinette out of her funk and she pulls herself together.

Fight yada yada yada. Timers prevent Chat from further talk with Ladybug.

When Nino is deakumatized, he comes across Marinette confronting Alya and she is furious to know Alya pulled a 3-way conversation on her. Does privacy mean nothing to the journalist?