"I'm really glad you feel this way." Katara said.

"Not really. That spirit just exposed me." Azula said with a little laugh.

"Hey, what about Toph's eyes? How can she see here?" Sokka asked.

"Temporary effect." Yue said.

"What?" Aang said.

"Once the earth bender leaves. She'll be able to see no more on the physical plane." Diqui added.

"Sorry, Toph." Sen said taking her hand and kissing her head.

She placed her hand on his chest and gave a smile.

"Are you kidding? Seeing you guys was more than enough, at least I'll go home with a picture in my head." she said happily.

They all smiled at her sentiment.

Then Sen looked up at Diqui with a frown. He walked up to her and looked at her, she looked down at him and she knew he had every right to.

"Okay. What trouble have I caused?" he asked.

"Ooh, a lot of trouble." a voice said behind them

Sen noticed how all the Grand spirits immediately changed their posture, they all looked uncomfortable.

What could spook them like that?

He turned to watch the entrance but no one was there, mist started to fill the room and it seemed to be coming from out of nowhere.

"What's going on?" Suki asked.

"It seems our guest has arrived." Tiankong said while trying his best to look away from the entrance.

Then there were footsteps but they all looked around but couldn't see anyone, Sokka then turned to his right and there stood a black and white figure.

"Aaah!" Sokka exclaimed before jumping back.

Everyone turned to where he was looking at and they all looked shocked, a tall woman was looking at all of them with the darkest eyes ever imaginable. Their hair was black as night, they had a black and white robe on which was short sleeved on one side of their arm, which showed tattoos of ancient markings that neither recognized. Not even the Grand Spirits knew them.

"Careful, it's not your time yet boy." they said before chuckling darkly.

Sokka whimpered before clutching his chest to make sure his heart was still beating.

"Death, right?" Aang asked, feeling uncomfortable at the aura they were projecting.

Even he knew Ty Lee would be overwhelmed by it, her being an aura reader and all.

"Good to see you again, Raava". Death said before walking away from him, "Although I still see you have bad taste in men."

"Raava? No, I'm Aang".

"Wasn't talking to you, Avatar". They said coming to a stop at the base of the spirits.

"Who's Raava?". Aang asked Sen.

"I don't know." Sen shrugged.

"It is good to see you, Death" Diqui spoke up for everyone.

"Aw, you're very kind. I see humans haven't gotten to you yet. Good." Death said winking at the Grand spirit.

Diqui's composure almost broke but she quickly composed herself.

"Um, yes. While it is good to see you, I must ask why you decided to show up here for the first time."