Premise

DISCLAIMER:

COPYRIGHTED © Divyansh Adha ™ 2023.

This story does not mean to hurt or offend anyone's personal or religious beliefs. This is just a fictional story based on the author's imagination. Any Resemblance to Actual Persons, Living or Dead, is Purely Coincidental. Copying and resubmitting this work in any form is not appreciated. If seen doing so then strict measures will be taken. This story is set in an imaginary world where the royal family have many powers, so don't get offended by it. It's a fictional story with my fictional characters.

Logline:

In the shadowed halls of Mewar, Ashish, the silent prince, unveils his brother's dark secrets, masterminding a twisted path to seize the throne and underworld, leaving his son a cryptic diary to craft the most enigmatic mystery where the hero's facade conceals the chilling villain within.

Synopsis:

In the aftermath of King Durjan Singh's death, his son Ashish is unexpectedly gifted the Royal Scarlet Scimitar and sets out to uncover the dark secrets surrounding the palace of lakes and his father's demise. Along with his friend Ankit and cousin Sunaina, Ashish investigates the mysterious deaths of his brothers and discovers a secret drug business within the royal family. As events unfold, the true villain is revealed.

Characters:

1. Ashish Singh: Central Character of the book. The illegitimate son of the precious king and the most hated family member of the Sisodian royal family. He is currently in his third year of his B.Tech Program and has a goal to do a Masters in Chemical Engineering. A die heart fan of Hercule Poirot and has a dream of becoming the greatest detective ever.

2. Ankit Chopra: Secondary central character of the book. Best friend of Ashish and loves his cousin sister, Sunaina. An orphan from the point of his birth, being raised by his grandmother, Shivani Chopra. Also pursuing a bachelor's degree in Chemical Engineering.

3. Sunaina Singh: Daughter of Bhairav Singh. Love interests of Ankit. A boss lady who can scold anyone. Loves twisting her brother's ears. Loves the city of lakes. Currently pursuing a B.Tech Degree in Drug Engineering.

4. Bhairav Singh: Father of Sunaina Singh. Uncle of Ashish, Aham, Rohit, and Nirbhaya. Brother of Durjan Singh and a man who is great at playing with words. Owns some resorts in Udaipur and is very wealthy. Has great political connections.

5. Durjan Singh: Former king of Mewar. Knows a lot to live a life. The eldest brother of Bhairav Singh. A lovely father but has a special place for Ashish.

6. Shivani Chopra: Grandmother of Ankit. A strict Rajasthani woman who dislikes the royal family of Mewar. A patriarchal old woman who is great at politics. Member of the Legislative assembly from east Udaipur and a lady with great knowledge.

7. Aham Singh: The eldest brother of Ashish and the current monarch of Mewar after Durjan Singh. A greedy man who can go to lengths to earn more money. Hates his brother and wants their all properties. The current owner of City Palace and Palace of Lakes. Has many connections in Indian Government.

8. Vanshikha Singh: Wife of Aham Singh, queen consort of Mewar, and a proud royal. Consider being the most pulchritudinous woman on earth. Hates her husband's family except for Sunaina.