Chapter 25: Revenge Seeker

Start from the beginning

Rotom became nervous, "Wait, no, no, no, no! You don't have to do that!"

I grinned evilly. "What do you want, a MEMZ virus? What about Bonzi Buddy?"

Rotom became stricken with fear, "No, not Bonzi Buddy! Anything but Bonzi Buddy!"

"Then behave, you piece of shit!" I snapped.

"Fine!" Rotom glared at me once more before he shut off.

I took a deep breath, calming myself down. "Of course I got the shitty Rotom."

Trinity looked at me, a drop of nervous sweat trickling down her face. "Let me try mine," she said and proceeded to turn on her Rotom Phone's A.I.

Her Rotom Phone began to float, and a pair of eyes opened. "Hello, Trinity, I have been waiting patiently for you to turn me on," it said pleasantly.

"Are you fucking serious?! You get the good one?"

Trinity couldn't help but laugh, "Hello, Rotom."

"Hello! What may I assist you with?" it said politely.

She shook her head, "Nothing for right now, I just wanted to test out the setting."

"Well, if you change your mind, just ask," then the eyes closed again.

"I hate my life," I grumbled.

Trinity smirked and shrugged, "It fits—you're an asshole, and your Rotom is an asshole."

I glared at her and put my Rotom Phone in my pocket. I was about to speak when suddenly I felt Ralts's Poke Ball shake. Without warning, she got out and was standing on my bed.

"Ralts? What's up?" I said, calming down.

"Ralts," she said, looking curiously in every direction, before settling her gaze on the window. She seemed to be sensing something.

"What's wrong?" I asked.

"Ralts!" she said to me, pointing at the window.

"Is there something out there?"

She nodded.

"Should we check it out?" Trinity asked.

"I guess," I shrugged.

Ralts suddenly jumped down from the bed and looked at me from below, pointing at the door, beckoning me to follow her. "Ralts!"

"I'm coming! I'm coming!" I said and hurriedly climbed down the ladder, Eevee jumping on my shoulder, also curious.

Ralts immediately ran to the door and used Confusion to open it, running out as soon as it was open.

"Ralts, wait for us!" I took off running after her.

"Come on, Pikachu!" I heard Trinity say as she ran after us.

Ralts didn't wait for us; she continued running, only looking back to see if I was following or not. What could have possibly set her off?