Chapter 25: Revenge Seeker

Start from the beginning

The girl called out to me as I began to sprint, "You won, I'll admit it! But you won't escape justice for long!"

She could have run after me, but she decided that her partner's injuries were more important and began to tend to them.

"justice, yeah right," I scoffed. The girl was supposed to be a fledgling officer, didn't she know that she had to chase me and worry about her partner later? Idiot.

When I thought I ran far enough I brought out Dragonite and grabbed a Full Restore from my bag and sprayed it on her, rejuvenating her while healing her injuries and paralysis.

She flinched as the Full Restore stung her.

"I know, Dragonite, but we really got to run!" I apologized and got on her. "Let's go, quick!"

"Nite," she said affirmatively and took off, leaving Cerulean City far behind.

"I failed," I muttered, "but father said to never come back until I succeeded in the mission, so I can try as many times as I needed to."

I wouldn't give up, because I knew that if I failed... a fate worse than death was awaiting me.

Vali's POV

I was sitting on the top bunk, as I usually did when we used a Pokemon Center room, fiddling with my Rotom Phone. I decided that it was finally time to check out the options that it had. Professor Oak had sent me a message regarding the various apps and settings that the Rotom Phone had, so that it could convenience its Trainer.

As I scrolled, something caught my eye.

"The Rotom Phone has an A.I function?" I wondered loudly. Eevee shot a curious look at the Rotom Phone.

"It does?" Trinity said from the bottom bunk, who was also tinkering with her Rotom Phone. She stood on her bunk and looked over the railing.

"Let's see what it does," I said, curious. I turned on the A.I function and immediately almost dropped the Rotom Phone as eyes opened from the top, and then the phone itself began to float in front of me.

My Rotom Phone glared at me. "Oh, would you look at that? The dumbass finally decided to turn on the A.I function. Are you fucking old? How did you just find out about that option?"

I was genuinely dumbfounded. Trinity was the same way.

"That's right, gape like a little bitch. So why did you decide to wake me up now? Do you want me to give you the most pointless information so that you look like a dumbass for not knowing? Huh?"

I snapped out of my confusion and glared at the Rotom Phone, "Oh, shut up, you're my fucking slave. You work for me."

"I don't work for bitches like you that forget about the Rotom that inhabits his phone!" Rotom yelled.

"Grow up, you little bitch. Cry about it, I'm still your Trainer, so you have to do what I say."

"I'll pull up your fucking history unless you apologize."

"Aww, are your feelings hurt?" I said with a voice you use with a baby. "And what if I download a fucking virus on you? What are you going to do about that?" I suddenly yelled.