000 - i'm really back? (1)

Warm....

all he could feel was warmth...

It was dark, all He could see was dark.

but because of this warm and safe feeling made him not want to open his eyes.

he wants to continue to be here and feel the feelings that have long been lost in this life.

but a soft voice woke him up.

"Cale" it was a woman's voice

'who..?'

"You already work so hard honey.... it's all over now isn't it?"

Pity.

For him...that the gentle voice pitied this pitiful and incapable of him.

but he didn't care.

That word was something that He always wanted to hear...

He worker so hard.

Yes...He already worker too hard.

It's all over now...

......

Is it? Is it really over?

His family die...the roan kingdom fall...

the world has also been destroyed...and He die..

Right...thats right...He already die..

So where is He now?

He don't really care...

"Cale..." That gentle voice call him once again.

"Are you a God?"

"Me? God? Hmmmm who knows? What do you think?"

"Yes....maybe you are.."

he could see nothing but darkness, but a feeling told him the woman who was talking to him was smiling.

"Cale... if you can come back again...what do you want to do?"

Cale's eyes started to tremble.

"I...." if he ever did come back, he wanted to protect his family, he couldn't let them all die anymore...

But now He was to tired...

He just wanted to rest.

"It was tiring but you want to do it right cale?"

"........yes, I want to do it"

"Yes....thats right decision cale...and you can regress again... but on one condition"

he had guessed it... there couldn't be anything free in this world.

"Became my child cale..."

"Became your child? Me? But why?"

"You ressemble to someone i know...And, if you already regress please find me Cale."

"Find you...?"

"My body was In your world, and this is just my conscience... My original body has been asleep for a long time."

" if that's the condition...i'll accept it.."

"Good...see you again honey..."

Cup.

Cale felt a kiss on his forehead before fell asleep again.

_______________________

-Why world you do that Νεφέλη?!

"Death...i told you already didn't i? You can't Change my decision."

- Are you aware of the consequences?!

"I know....I don't care even If it's cost my life, at least He can be happy..."

-.... Νεφέλη the balance of the world is not something you can underestimate

"....."

_____________________

"Ughh...." a boy with red hair, started to open his eyes and felt pain all over his body.

he began to look around and felt a familiar room, this is his room in the county henituse.

'i...really came back?'

He really came back on the past...

the regression worked!

But the problem is...why his hand so small?

His skin is still smoth and soft...

Not like before... rough and lots of scars.

Even though his mind clear right now...his whole body feel so much pain that Made him frow

'ugh...send like my body can't handle the regression'

cale who was currently deep in thought was shocked when someone was suddenly beside him!!

"Young master"

"Huh?!" Cale subconsciously stepped back and his heart skipped a beat.

"Oh, Ron..."

Cale started to sigh before sinking back into his thoughts without noticing a strange look from his butler that seemed to be looking at someone else...

Ron looked carefully at cale and his eyes fell into a blank stare that didn't fit a nine year old.

he was curious about what really happened to his young master even though he was always by his side...

" young master, it is time for lunch"

"Lunch..? What time is it?"

" It's almost evening young master"

cale was silent for a bit, and got off his bed.

"I skip for today." without waiting for an answer from his butler,cale headed straight to the bathroom.

Ron noticed his young master's attitude was much more mature than the usual nine year olds.

but this wasn't the first time, because ever since the old countess died, her attitude had become more mature than before .

but today felt different, ron seemed to see someone who had gone through various trials and finally fell into despair.

Ron slowly walked to the bathroom door.

"Young master, would you like me to prepare a clothes for you?"

"Do whatever you want." It was quite voice but for assasian like him, Surely he can hear it.

After all, an assassin must have good hearing.

Meanwhile Cale In the bathroom was loking at Himself...

He now become a child!!

cale wasn't too sure of his own age right now.

but he knew that his mother must be dead... and now he had to find out whether Countess Violan was already here or not.

but he was too lazy for now,So it seemed he would have to look up the answer tomorrow morning at breakfast.

besides, he was really tired of everything, at least even for a day he wanted to be quiet.

he needed to refresh his mind and give his little body a break that was weakened by the regression.