.

.

.

Qingcang carried Meilin in his toned arms; his grip was gentle as he moved toward her room. He navigated the hallway with a slow, cautious step, mindful not to jostle her exhausted body. The tranquil sounds of his footsteps echoed in the silence of the night, the only noise accompanying them. He had always been aloof, never showing any expression, but tonight was different. His thoughts were consumed with conflicting desires: his wish for revenge and domination and her wish for his happiness. He knew he had to choose, but for now, he decided to stay with her, to watch over her as she slept peacefully.

As they entered the room, Qingcang gently placed Meilin on the bed. He ensured that she was comfortable before turning around to sit on her chair. 

Suddenly, Meilin stirred and groaned, her eyes slowly opening. "We're back," she whispered, her voice barely audible, trembling with fear as she asked the question haunting her, "Am I going to die?"

Qingcang turned to look at Meilin, his eyebrow raised and expression emotionless. He walked back to her bed and paused momentarily, dragging out an indifferent "Yes," with cold eyes, watching her get frightened.

 He walked back to her bed and paused momentarily, dragging out an indifferent "Yes," with cold eyes, watching her get frightened

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Meilin's eyes widened with terror as she heard Qingcang's response, and her body shook with fear. "I don't want to die," she nagged, her voice gradually increasing its volume.

Qingcang scoffed at Meilin's whining and ran out of patience with her squeaking. He rolled his eyes and spoke calmly but firmly, "You won't die with me here. If you die, it'll only be because of your stupidity."

Meilin's eyes widened in relief at Qingcang's words, and she pleaded with him, "Please don't let them kill me."

Qingcang looked at Meilin with intensity in his eyes, his confidence unshakable. "No one dares to hurt you while I'm around," he said. He picked up a blanket and threw it over her before saying, "I'll find the culprit tomorrow at noon. Go to sleep."

Meilin nodded her head slowly, feeling reassured by Qingcang's words. She closed her eyes and tried to relax, knowing that he would protect her from any harm that came her way, and she allowed herself to believe that he would keep her safe. "Even though you're bad-tempered and sharp-tongued, you're a good person," she said softly as she slightly opened her eyes.

Qingcang's response was unexpected. "No one is worse than me in the three realms," he declared, his tone emotionless and matter-of-fact.

Meilin scoffed at Qingcang's words, unable to comprehend the gibberish he told her. "I don't believe you," she retorted.

Qingcang raised an eyebrow, a hint of amusement in his eyes. "That's because you don't know me," he replied cryptically.

Meilin became curious. "You strive to be the worst?" she asked, trying to make sense of Qingcang's words.

The Moon Supreme, Dongfang Qingcangजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें