2 - Baby

I calmly walk back to my seat from using the restroom, and slip in front of Alexander to get to my seat.
I sit back down and continue to eat my food.

I had to go really really really bad, okay I think you get the idea

"Is there a doctor on the plane? I repeat, is there a doctor on the plane? There is a woman near the front of the aircraft that needs assistance, she is currently in labor." The woman says on the intercom

And I know that it's my time to shine, babyyyyy
Pun intended

Everyone starts panicking.
Alexander moves out of his way to let me through.

I walk to the front to talk to a flight attendants and assist the woman currently waiting to deliver.
I talk to the attendants and tell them I'm an obgyn.

"Oh thank goodness! I'm glad you're here, doctor. An OBGYN to be exact, you've got the experience. Now please she's up over here."
I walk over and see that she is is so much pain, her screams.

I realize that I'm gonna need things to make sure that this baby come out healthy and safe. It's much riskier, I mean we're literally on a plane.

Before I can get up the attendant gives me the supplies, but the one thing I need also are towels.

I run back to my seat and ask for Alexander's help.
"Alex, do you have towels? I need ''em quick."
"Sure, it'll take me two seconds."

He follows me back to the woman, and I go ahead and do my thing. I plan to deliver this baby safely.

Not me actually delivering, but like helping..
I change to doctor mode and I'm focused, like FOCUSED
"Ma'am what's your name?" I ask her quickly
"Me- Meghan, oh my gosh. Is giving birth on a plane supposed to be even more painful?!!"
"So, you've given birth before?"
"Yes, I've got a three year old girl. She's with her grandparents, while we're on our babymoon. We wanted to take her with us, but the grandparents wanted us to have out time before the baby arrives. And holy cowwwwwwww, the baby's coming out soooon!"
"Will you be able to deliver the baby on the plane? The dad asks

"I sure will try my best." I say with a hopeful tune

"Do you know what the sex of the baby is yet?"
"No, we were waiting till the birth, welll that hasn't gone to my exact plans. I thought we'd be in a hospital."

...
Alexander takes care of the dad from fainting, I've been telling him what to do and delivering the baby at the same time.

I'm such a great multitasker

I do my thing and deliver the baby, safe and sound.

"It's a BOY."

People on the plane start cheering and clapping! "Great job doc, that for sure ain't a easy job"
...

I clean the baby up and let the mom and baby do some skin to skin, while I clean up and tighten up the area a bit.

Everything is cleaned
The baby is great
The mom is good
The dad is still trying not to pass out a little bit

Everything is just so sweet!

THIS. this right here! I want to be a mom so badly, I have a plan though first. Travel, which I'm doing.
Get married, have kids and have a cat. At least.

This is all I've wanted
And to be very successful

I stay with the family and the new baby for a few more hours just to make sure everything is okay. Alexander stays with me, even though I said that is was okay for him to go back to his seat. But he insisted on staying.

"That was amazing, I swear I've never seen anything like it before." Alexander says in an astonished voice while leaning back on the seat next to mine.
"You were amazing though too, making sure that the dad didn't pass out." I say
"Nope, that was all you. You were fucking amazing."
"Aw well thank you."
...

"Sweetie, thank you so much again for helping me deliver this chunk on the plane."
"It's no problem at all Meghan, I truly am so happy that I was able to help you all."
"How long have y'all been together?" She asks
"Who?"
"The man that helped my husband-oh! Are y'all not together.. together?"
"Alexander and oh my, no we're not together." I laugh
"I'm not one to lie, so I'm gonna say what's on my mind... y'all would look great together though."

Oh hahaha, I guess
Well I'm not one to lie either. He still has great arm muscles, looks good too.
But I'm to nice, I think everyone looks good. Yea, even you
Even you
You
YEA YOU

...

"Anyways, have you guys picked out a name beforehand?" I ask
"Michael, he's named after my father."
"Oh, well that's wonderful, and Michael is a vey nice name. Good choice!"
...

I return back to my seat and I deflate onto the seat. I was really tired. I didn't think I would have to deliver a baby on the plane, but I'm glad I did.
"I'm still so amazed." Alexander says
"Yeah, I can tell by the look you have on your face." I said while smiling
He let out a breathy laugh

...

We reach Switzerland!
"Ah, I guess we're finally here!" I say
"Yea, this is a well deserved trip for the both of us."
I get up and try to reach my bag from the overhead bin, but once again I forget that I am short. I look down and see Alexander trying to hold in a chuckle.
"You need help?" He asks
"Ha, no I got it." I say with an overly confident face
He gets up and takes my bags out along with his bags.
"Yeah, sure. You've totally got it." He says with a smirk
"Well it's not my fault I'm short, blame it on my genes." I chuckle lightly
...

We get off the plane and I head to the checkout area. I go outside and smell the air, and then I see my cab pull up. I get in and thank the driver for picking me up. I thank him once again for getting me to my destination.