I sighed and walked towards my study table. I kept the file on the table and on same time Miss Nolan came out of the washroom.

"You can go!" She said before making her way towards the bed.

I walked towards the bathroom to freshen up. But soon after I came out and darkness was surrounded as Miss Nolan has switched off the lights.

I slowly switched on the dim light and saw Miss Nolan on the edge of the bed with a pillow as her cuddling buddy. I got inside the bed, pulled the blanket up and closed my eyes before waiting for sleep to engulf me.

30 minutes later:

I twisted and turned on my bed but still I couldn't sleep. Everytime, whenever I fall on the bed, sleep so engulfs me because of the exhaustion I feel. Today also I'm tired but why am I not able to sleep!!!

I leaned towards Miss Nolan and peeked at her. She was fast asleep. I slowly crawled towards her and now I knew why I couldn't sleep.

I slowly took the pillow from her arms and kept it aside as suddenly she stirred in her sleep. Hastily, I crawled back to my side and clenched my eyes shut and pretended to be asleep.

After two minutes, I slowly peeked back towards her and she was asleep. I crawled towards her and pushed my hand down towards her leg. I placed her one leg above me and then took her hand and wrapped it around my waist.

Yes!! Now I can sleep better!.

..............

N  A  O  M  I

Sunlight penetrated through the large glass walls as I stirred and stretched my hands above my head. My eyelids fluttered and I opened my eyes. I looked around and Harold was nowhere in sight. I could hear the shower running, so he's currently inside the bathroom.

I sighed as I remembered the last night incident. I was just acting like those horny teenage. I just became so desperate so I attempted to open his buttons but he stopped and I was a little embarrassed.

But he's the first guy that I'm with, who don't wanna take our relationship physically. He wants our emotional relation to be stable and I'm glad that he's like that.

"Miss Nolan!!" I was snapped out of my trance as I tilted my head towards Harold.
"You look so lost nowadays......" I couldn't pay any attention at the rest of the words as my eyes popped out of their socket and my jaws subtly hung low.

Am I dreaming??!

I pinched my forearm and..

Ouch!!! It hurts.

I blinked several times to clear my vision.

Is my eyes betraying me??

He was freaking shirtless infront of me, a towel around his neck, his golden brown hair was wet, tousled back and water was slowly tipping down from his hair to his temple and then to his cheeks and neck. There was a glow, a certain kind of a charm in him today. My eyes travelled down to his body, his sculptured collar bone was magnificent. His chest was hard and few water droplets were present. Then my eyes travelled down to his subtle abs, which were breathtaking. He has that soft milky skin which is everyone's dream skin. He was wearing a sweat pant which was tied around his hips.

Can I remove it too??!

Stop being horny Naomi!! Control your sanity!!

Okay not the pants but atleast can I trace his abs!! Please!! Pretty please!!

NO!!!

Suddenly Harold strikes his palms together into a clap as I flinched and glanced up at him, meeting his eyes.
"Where are you?" He waved his hand infront of my eyes with a smirk.

"I...I..." I was flustered.

He walked towards the bed and climbed up before moving towards me.

He tucked a loose strand of my hair behind my ear before slowly cupping my cheeks. He started drawing circles on my cheek as his thumb brushed down on lips. He leaned forward but I moved back.

He raised a brow,
"I did not brush!" I replied.

"It's okay."

"But it's not okay to me." I replied and got up from the bed.

He chuckled,
"Okay! Freshen up and get ready." He said.

I spun around to face him.
"To where?"

"To my office! Now onwards you're working as my personal assistant." He said with a smile.

"Seriously?!" I asked.

He nodded in return.

"Within ten minutes I'll get ready and come!" I replied before rushing towards the bathroom.

Today's gonna be a busy day!

__________________________