Epilogue

Jordan stays true to his word. The next morning we are all on the jet, even Alex. We fly to Tranomia. Samara seems less than thrilled to be going back but the idea of showing Nate around does excite her. Everyone looks happy as we fly. It is a short one about five hours. I chat with Joy and Grace about their studies and they catch me up on all the fun things they have taught themselves and how even some of the guards helped them learn new tricks like how to scale a wall. Everyone was surprised to see how big I had gotten and asked numerous questions about the baby.

Jordan and I still had a lot to figure out in that department. We hadnt talked about names and I still didn't know if a nursery had been put together yet. But it was a worry for another time. Tranomia was a beautiful place that was small and fairytale like. Everything seemed picturesque.

The next morning I awoke in little inn we were staying in. Jordan wanted the privacy it offered fearing if he stayed in Samara's palace he would be drug to meetings and expected to play the polite new roll of visiting King. I awoke to Jordan gone and a note and box on his pillow. I grabbed the note in excitement.

Hunter,

I promised a tour of the churches so I want to give you that today. I bought you an outfit I hope you will wear today. I have gone to get us some breakfast and will be back shortly if not already when you wake up. I love you my Queen.

All My Love,

Jordan

In excitement I rip open the box and almost cry at the dress that awaits my eager eyes. It is a beautiful white dress. It has cute little cap sleeves and is form fitted to the bust but right after the bust it has a high crystal belt and the fest is flowy chiffon. While incredibly beautiful it also looks incredibly comfortable. I lay the dress on the bed and see cute little white flats were under the dress. I rush off to the bathroom to take a shower, the excitement eating me alive.

Sometime during my shower Jordan had come back. I leve the bathroom wrapped in a towel eager to put on the outfit and he sits on the bed a doughnut in hand and I drool. I want that doughnut. He seems to know my lust filled glances are not for him and nods his head to a table by the door, "Doughnuts in the bag. I got a little of everything."

In a great show of my patience and appreciation I first go to him and give his a slow sweet kiss, "Thank you for the outfit. I love it."

"Im glad, I cant wait to take it off you later," he jokes with a wink. I cant help the blush. Being comfortable and stress free like this has opened up a new side to Jordan I didn't see a lot of before. He is more fun and flirty and I love it. I dig into the doughnuts eating four. After I finish I was my hands and face before touching the dress. I slide it on and Jordan zips it with a kiss to the side of my neck.

We meet up with the others at the first church and the day goes by quickly in oohs and ahhs at the magnificaent architecture. This place has a magical feel to it. Church after church the next as beautiful as the last. The day is winnding up and I feel exhausted everyone else is complaining about being hungry but Jordan promises this is the last. We pull up to the huge stone building. Easily the largest church we have seen all day. We walk in to a long narrow room with marble flooring and pews lining the regal looking isle. At the end of the long massive room is a georgous stained glass window that the setting sun is shining through. The way the light flows in makes you know without a doubt this place knows true divinity. Jordan and I walk slowly up the isle the others also awestuck and silent followinng behind us.