Part Twenty-Two

He shoves me to the window and I climb out. He get grabbed and screams for me to run but it isn't happening. I duck behind the wall and pull my gun from my thigh. I shoot two men quickly who hold Alex. He looks back in exasperation. He heads back to the window but men appear behind him. I cant shoot through the window he is climbing through. When he is grabbed again I climb back in and in no time I am also being grabbed. We both fight. Alex is doing a number but the men who hold me are more restraining. They take my blows but give me none back. One guy has enough and drags me to the living room and throws me to the floor. Three others try and hold me down. There are at least twelve men in here. I hear Alex fighting in the bedroom. I need to help him.

I put a fight with a renewed sense of purpose the more I draw in the easier on him. I now have six on me and before long Alex emerges from the bedroom looking rough. He took them down but he was feeling the exhaustion. Seeing me though held to the floor with men all over me holding me down put him in a mood. He growls and goes for them. As they make the mistake of finding him the bigger enemy I am able to pull my gun from my thigh where I tucked it earlier. I shoot two more people and am aiming for the third when two things happen. Alex steps in front of the man I am aiming for and far behind him I see Jordan step into the small apartment. "Hunter, put down the gun." Alex demands. I glare at him.

I look at Jordan I don't want Alex to get in trouble for having helped me maybe if I attack Alex he will think he found me right before these guys. I set the gun down and punch him. He looks shocked but restrains me and I fight with him but not nearly as hard as I could. "What are you doing?" He whispers in my ear.

"Making it look like you just found me too." I huff after kneeing him in the ribs.

"Stop," He speaks at a normal volume. After so much training with him I immediately do as instructed. "These are my people I don't care what the asshole thinks I don't want them hurt or killed. You have now shot four people, they need medical attention." Alex says and I swallow. I knew these were Jordan's guys but I didn't realize Alex would be upset.

I roll my eyes in a huff and throw myself on the couch. "All flesh wounds. Bullet went through and through. Bring me alcohol and the first aid kit." I glare at Alex but he just smirks at me and does as I ask. We have learned a lot about each other over the last three months. After I have the supplies he drags the injured in the room and I avoid the intense stare from the other side of the room. I assess the injuries and they all are flesh wounds, my daddy taught me how to shoot straight.

I start with the guy I got in the thigh first, he was also my first shot. "No the bitch shot me, im not letting her touch me," he tries to crawl away from me.

Jordan growls and it sound very animalistic. I still avoid his gaze. "Alex, get him to the table," I take the supplies and follow him. He helps the guy there and onto the table. I hand him the alcohol and he give me a look, "Drink," I encourage. He doesn't need to be told twice and guzzles the whiskey. While he does that I take the scizors and cut off his pant leg. I take the alcohol from him and pour it on the wound. He yells out curse words. I hand it back and prepare the needle. I stitch up the entrance and exit wound. When he is done I change my gloves and clean the supplies ready to start again.