Part Twenty-Three

As much as I wanted to say that conversation changed everything it didn't. I knew he had to go back but he refused without me. I didn't want to out of stubbornness and pride. He eventually drug me out of the hotel room he said was shitty and not suitable for me to stay in. He hauled me back to one of the fancy places he usually stays in. I was just glad that for the moment he respected my wishes and didn't drag me kicking and screaming to the jet I knew he had on standby.

The next few days were odd, I tried to convince Jordan to return home and do what he needed but he wouldn't without me. We stayed in a grand hotel He had gotten a suite so it was like a luxury apartment. We each had our own room and during the day Jordan would disappear into his room to work and Alex and I would hang out and train. He would try to talk me into going back and I would tell him he should go with Jordan and I would stay here. It was a reoccurring argument. At night though Jordan would slip into my room with food and after I ate an unhealthy amount of food we would lose ourselves to each other for awhile.

It was late one night and I was waiting for him to appear with food in hand. When he finally did he looked rough. I guess work had been hard on him. I feel a pang of guilt and cant help the thoughts swirling. The nasty voice in my head telling me I am not making anything easier on him. HE sets the food on the bed and strips off his shirt and shoes before sitting against the headboard next to me. "I think we should talk," I start feeling awkward. He sighs loudly and I hold back a flinch. Talking doesn't go well for us. "I think its time you return home. This long distance working is taking its toll and you have people who need you." My voice softens towards the end and I hope this wont turn into a fight.

"I know," My head snaps to look at his in shock at the omission. He is looking at me. "I have to go back but I really don't want to without you." He gives me a moment for his words to sink in and again I feel a pang of guilt. "Hunter, I have an idea..." HE hesitates and I watch him a minute then two.

"Well go on, what is it?" I ask my curiosity getting the better of me.

He smiles and it steals my breath. This man is too much sometimes. His sharp angular face, the perfect tan mixed latino skin tone, the wide built set of his body. His muscles that flex with every movement. He was a sight for sure. Any girls wet dream. How the hell he deemed me good enough to be with I will never understand. "EARTH TO HUNTER," I am pulled from my thoughts as he waves a hand in front of my face with shouting next to me.

I give him a guilty smile and try to shake off the lustful thoughts. These hormones would be the death of me. "Sorry," I offer with a shy smile.

His smirk makes me sure he knew where my thoughts were. Before I can ask what he had said or wanted to say he swings over and straddles my legs stretched on the bed before me and his lips find mine. I cant help but pull him closer and weave my fingers though is thick dark locks. He pulls away only an inch but I already crave him again. My legs wrap around his waist and my arm tighten trying to pull him back to me. "Come back with me," he whispers before giving into me. He comes back to me with another hot kiss that erases all thoughts and sends sparks right to my core. We kiss several minutes and then he pulls away. His mouth moves to my neck. I release a moan as he bites down on my neck before licking and sucking on the same spot. "Come back with me," he whispers before moving up to nibble on my ear lobe.